Cнapтer 17

(Jazzy's POV)

Day after Ana was Kidnapped

___________________

Marcus actually did it! He got Ana nobody saw! HA! That bitch deserves it. I plan on causing her a lot of pain. Moving to the closet, I opened the doors and peered inside. Ah, my beautiful torture weapons. All metal. I have the usual torture devices, plus barb wire, a barbed whip, methane and coals. Coals are one of my favourites, but my absolute favorite has to be my steel bat, and my brass knuckles. Ah, the memories they bring back! I will use as many of these as I can, but I have a timeline. She should be dead in a few months, then Marcus and I will make our escape to Italy. Nobody will ever know! Giggles escaped my mouth at the thought of her murder going unsolved. Serves her right.

"Babe?" Marcus asked as he walked in.

"Yes Hun?" I replied, not looking at him.

"She is beginning to wake. Shall we start?"

A smirk filled my face. "Yes."

Marcus left and I changed my clothes. I now wore a black dress and held my gun in my hand. I opened the door and saw Marcus standing behind the bound and gagged Ana. I walked forward, letting my heels click on the floor. Ana's head flew up and her eyes widened as she realized it was me.

"AA-Z?" She yelled, the gag muffing her voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, never suspected me did ya you little brat? I should have kidnapped you YEARS ago. It was all your fault." I snarled as I walked over and gripped her chin, and shoved her head up painfully.

She winced and I glared into her eyes. "When we're done with you, you'll wish you were never born."

I let go of her head and grabbed the arm of Marcus. "See babe? That was easy! Wasn't it?" I smiled happily at him.

Ana started moving around and I got angry. I stepped forward and let my hand connect with Ana's cheek, sending her flying to the ground, chair and all. She simply lay there as I laughed and kicked her repeatedly. The little wimp soon blacked out and I spat on her in disgust. Marcus refused to look at her so I brought him out and cupped his cheek.

"You did good baby, you know what she did to me, did to us."

"I know, but she doesn't." Marcus said, confused.

I laughed. "She's playing dumb. I bet she already forgot about it. I'll let her sleep for an hour, so let's go get McDonald's."

Marcus just nodded and we left to McDonald's. An hour passed and I was hyped up and ready to go again. I walked inside, snapping my fingers together. I giggled as I walked, purposely banging the wall to scare her.

"Wakey wakey brat." I sang as I walked into the room, giggling. She winced and opened her eyes. My heels stopped in front of Ana and I turned her upright. A slap on my cheek brought me joy and her pain.

"Well, I've gotta go keep appearances up, as does Markie-poo, so stay put." I burst out laughing as she kicked me again.

Leaving, I changed into school clothes. I only had a few hours of school today, an assembly was part of that. UGH. I have to see Gigi. I need to breakup with her inconspicuously. Marcus drove me there and I kissed his cheek quickly. I walked down the halls and smiled like I usually did. First class was, ITALIAN. I need to know it if I'm gonna be staying in Italy. I sat in my usual spot and Signora Peitr walked in.

"Ciao classe, abbiamo parlando presentazioni oggi. Jazzy, si sono prima."

I stood and made my way to the front of the class. I took a deep breath. "Il mio nome completo è Jazzlyn Asalia Menstra, ho 18 anni e non hanno fratelli. Amo i cani e gatti, e ho completamente amo la top model Savanna. Il mio sport preferito è il calcio e mi piace ballare. Questo è tutto."