Cнapтer 18

(Ana's POV)

December 15, 2015  

"You don't know pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong." - Word Porn (Pinterest)

_____________________

Two months. Two goddamn months and nothing. Nobody has found me. The only news I have is through Jazzy's punches. I know the feds were called in. I also know that Josh went into a coma the second week I was taken and that his mom died. That's about it. Neither Jazzy nor Marcus had walked through the door yet, so I'm assuming it's either really late, or really early. My back still hurts from the other day when Jazzy wrapped me in barbwire and hit me with her bat. So far, she's used barb wire, scissors, handcuffs, chains, brass knuckles, her bat and her whip. She whipped me the first day she found out that the feds were coming to help.

I tried to move my fingers and bit back a scream. My bones are so malnourished, Marcus slips me a tiny piece of bread and some water every now and then, but I'm dying. It's obvious. I blinked and gasped as a wave of nausea hit me. I breathed heavily, wincing as my lungs hit my ribs. I'm going to die here. I wish I was dead. I still am hanging from the ceiling, and bound and gagged. I continued to breathe heavily when there was a clang. What?

SLAM. The door was thrown open and Jazzy walked in with the biggest smile yet. "TODAY'S THE DAY! YES!!! HA HA!" Jazzy screamed, laughing at my look of horror.

I tried to yell at her but it came out as a cough. "Now, let's see. Which do you prefer? Bat and barbed wire or scissors and brass knuckles?" I screamed in fear at her words and she giggled.

"I'll just use them all!" I almost fainted at that.

"How long until the flight Marcus?" She yelled, taking her eyes off of me.

"Five hours and forty five minutes." He said.

"Okay, bring the mirror and dye please."

Marcus walked in and my eyes slightly bugged out of my head. He shaved his mustache and beard. He also cut his hair. They were changing their appearances. This is real. I am going to die. Jazzy smiled at him and took the scissors to her hair. She cut until she had short hair and then left Marcus to watch me.

She came back and had her hair dye soaking in. She picked up the bat. "Might as well have fun as I wait." She exclaimed with glee. She swung her bat into my legs and abdomen. She kept hitting me, laughing at my screams, until she got bored and picked up the brass knuckles.

I screamed as she threw her fist into my jaw. I heard a crack and felt an unbearable pain. This was the third broken jaw I've suffered through. She continued to hit me over and over again for an hour or two, taking breaks to to stuff with her hair, until she wrapped me in barb wire and left to take a shower. I couldn't breathe, she wrapped me so tight. I heaved and heaved. I was hanging on with a rope, that was quickly thinning. This was the longest I've been tortured at once. She took forever to shower, and when she came back, she had brown hair. I hate her so fucking much. She smiled as I writhed in pain and walked towards me. She raised her hand and I winced, expecting a slap, but she removed my gag. Blood was all over it and she threw it across the room with a disgusted look. She rolled her eyes and picked up the scissors and the bat and twirled them around her hands.

"W----w--why?" I asked, barely audible.

She glared at me. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I'M DOING THIS." She screamed, hitting me across the face with the bat. I screamed, completely audible this time.