Cнapтer 23

(Ana's POV)

April 22, 2016

"Two is always better than one." - Kaitlyn Bender

_____________

He was dressed in a black and red tuxedo. His smile turned into a smirk as he took in my appearance.

"Hey sexy."

I blushed and bit my lip. "Hey handsome!"

Josh took my hand and placed a beautiful white corsage on it. I smiled and placed a white rose in his breast pocket. I heard mum aw behind us, and dad gag. I giggled and turned to face them. Mum was jumping up and down with tears in her eyes, literally jumping. Dad was trying to be serious and intimidating, but I saw the watery eyes!

"Oh Mum! Dad!" I exclaimed, hugging them.

"You look so beautiful princess." Dad said. Mum caressed my cheek.

I looked over at Travis and Aaron had their mouths open and their eyes bugged out. I waved at them.

"S-Savanna? What!" Travis stuttered. I rolled my eyes.

I held out my hand. "Let me introduce myself to you, Travis and you, Aaron. My name is Ana Lars. Nice to see you again."

Shock sprouted from them, and guilt soon followed. Then mum decided to interfere.

"Picture time!!!!" Mum yelled, carefully dragging us out back. My jaw dropped. Since when did we have a water fountain and rose arch?

Mum pushed Josh and I under the arch and posed us in a lovey-dovey way. Next was Josh and I by the fountain. After what seemed like a million photos later, the girls and our dates climbed into the limo and we were off to a restaurant downtown. Travis made a super corny joke, and Gigi accidentally spit out the water in her mouth. That made me laugh so hard, that I ended up snorting like a pig. Travis laughed and Aaron followed. Josh just looked at me with an amused face. I simply blushed and turned up the music volume. Revolution by Diplo, blew through the speakers.

"Can you see it? The worst is over. The monsters in my head are scared of love. Fallin people, listen up! It's never too late to change your luck." I smiled and sang along, ignoring the stunned looks I received.

"So don't let them steal your light, E eh eh eh eh, Don't let them break your stride, E eh eh eh eh, There is light on the other side, And you'll see all the raindrops falling behind, It's a revolution, And we'll make it out tonight, It's a revolution, Rev, it's a rev, Oh oh oooh oh oooh oh oooh oh."

I stopped when Gigi and Emma dropped the bottle of champagne, luckily not breaking it. "YOU ARE CATASTROPHE TOO?"

I tilted my head, confused. Catastrophe? What- oh yeah. Catastrophe was the name Thomas and Ethan came up with for my part time singing career. Apparently, Io've hit off and become famous. The covers I have sung have been a huge success, anyone who hears me singing will figure out who I am, guaranteed.

I just smiled shyly as they blabbered on about how amazing that is. Soon the limo came to a stop, and I stepped out onto the street. I checked the sign nearby and it read 'North Point St". I couldn't seem to remember what restaurants were here. Josh put is warm hand on the small of my back and propelled me forward to a beautiful restaurant named Restaurant Gary Danko. I've heard of this place! I do believe they sell, french food. But the prices! Whoa, this is like for the UPPER UPPER CLASS!

Josh's smirk told me he had read my expression, and was immensely pleased. Sly fruit tart. We all entered and were sent to our private reserved lounge. The girls sat on one side, and the boys on the other. The waitress walked up.