Chapter 3

EDITED

ACP Ajay Rathore

I received a phone call from my informer, he said that he has information about Billa's gang in his USB and also the fact that Billa has a Boss called the Devil, strange name I must say. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it before Billa finds out.

Ravi's POV

After Lakshya left we went towards the beach where the dart boards (or whatever those archery things are called) were set up.

I saw Billa swaggering in as if he owned the place, wait never mind he does. Billa has always been a heartless person, but he always softens up as soon as he sees Sasha. Something that I would not expect from him.

I still remember the day Sasha and Billa started dating; all of us were against it especially our Boss. But 5 years later and they're still together and Billa is as ruthless as ever...

My thoughts were interrupted by Billa's Arrow hitting the bull's-eye, "Billa should never miss the target, and he should never become anyone elses target (victim)" I rolled my eyes as he said that but of course he can't see since I'm wearing sunglasses.

He continued "But for the first time the police have targeted me and are trying to catch me", "Ok Billa I'll leave now, we'll meet tomorrow", said the new guy, I forgot his name.

As soon as he said that Billa aimed the arrow at him and shot it at him, the guy died in a matter of seconds. "Why Billa?" asked Sasha. Billa shot at the man's shoe, turns out he hid a USB inside it.

"Trust no one, kill anyone, be the only one" There goes Billa with his philosophy again. This is the reason why I'm scared to even do anything to Billa, he has a sharp mind, sharper than mine.

Unknowns POV (at a mall in Malaysia)

As soon as I found a parking spot I immediately rushed inside to meet Lakshya, gosh that idiot it's been so many days since we've met, I hope he's fine... "Pari", I turned around, it was him. I hugged him immediately.

"Sorry I'm late Pari you know it's hard to escape from Billa's place". "I know, its ok idiot, I mean Lakshya, sorry" He smiled at me as soon as I said that but his smile immediately disappeared he started to look tense. He took out something from his pocket.

Lakshya's POV

Pari is so nice and cooperative, I mean if a girl ever found out that her boyfriend was in a gang then she would have immediately left him. But my Pari is not like that she's always been with me through thick and thin.

I took out the plane tickets from my pocket, "Here are the Flight tickets and our passports, the plane departs at 2 in the morning you need to be there at least an hour before." "I'll come there directly, so don't wait for me" I said.

"Why can't we got together Lakshya, I mean..." before she could say something I interrupted " It Not possible Pari, joining Billa's gang is tough, but leaving it is even more tougher (if that's a word), if they even get a whiff of the fact that I'm leaving then..." Pari understood what I meant.

"You'll come right Lakshya" Pari asked "I will Pari, I love you" I said looking around to make sure there were no spies around, while hugging her "I love you too Idiot" Pari said.

By the way whoever was reading was wondering why Billa trusts women, well lets just assume that there is a side of him that only Sasha knows about, k?

Yup it was Pari (Parineeti Chopra, the pic is in the media section), I know all of you thought it was Deepika but it isn't. Although I'm totally a Ranveer-Deepika shipper #Deepveer, but yeah.

Anyway Billa is way more smarter than the Police think he is isn't he?

Ok so that's it for today, I might update after I come back home from the mall.

Also don't forget to vote and comment.

Ok bye :)