Chapter 10B

Authors POV:

It was night time and the Police were still looking for Billa in the water, and basically everywhere. ACP Ajay Rathore was clearly tensed when officer Aditya showed up saying "Good Evening ACP", Ajay Rathore quickly said "Come here Aditya, the coffee is superb" and handed Aditya the coffee. "Anyway why didn't you come today morning" asked the ACP suspiciously. "Nothing like that ACP I just wasn't feeling well" Aditya answered feeling slightly nervous. "Haha don't worry even the chase here didn't go well, you're cooperating with Billa a lot aren't you, I mean the other day when Billa took Pari hostage you told me not to shoot at him and today you were absent" Aditya looked down nervously. "I'm just joking Aditya, drink your coffee" said the ACP.

Ajay Rathore was drinking his coffee when he got a phone call from the Interpol officer in Paris. He immediately cut the call saying "just great, I'm already tensed and this guy decides to call" he continued to drink his coffee when Adityas phone rang as well. "Hello" answered Aditya "Hi this is Interpol officer Rajendra, could you please give the phone to your ACP" Aditya quickly whispered to the ACP, that its Rajendra and Ajay signaled to tell him that he is not here. On the other side of the phone Rajendra was getting frustrated and asked "Have you arrested Billa or not?" "Not yet sir he is missing" replied Aditya. 'Missing?!, but for how long?, If you wanted our help you could have asked for it right" Rajendra said. Aditya quickly told the ACP "He's asking if we want any help" as soon as Aditya finished his sentence, the ACP squeezed his paper cup with coffee in it, "Tell him to send us some torch lights, to help search for Billa" said the ACP as he scoffed and walked away saying that he needs to report this to head quarters. Aditya took a deep breath and started to explain Rajendra what happened.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

That Interpol officer thinks his Interpol is all that, we were so close to catching him, closer then anyone one has ever been. I sat in my car and headed towards the Police headquarters. I was on the highway thinking about where Billa possibly is when I felt a gun on my shoulder...

CLIFFHANGER!!!, So I'll update the next chapter soon hopefully. Plus I also found a video of the chase scene from the previous chapter.

So who do you guys think it is??

K and I'm Out :)