Chapter 23

Next Day – Aero Bridge Author's POV:

Ranga was walking towards Rajendra who was standing on the Aero Bridge waiting for Ranga. "Tell me what do you want to say?" asked Rajendra. "ACP sir asked me to act as Billa, He's no longer with us, now you're the only one who kind off believes me sir, that's why I asked you to come here alone, Like how I was ACP's Informer in the gang, there's a mole in the Police as well" Ranga said. "Where's the USB that you gave to the ACP, tell me where Billa is? Otherwise it won't be good for you, you'll become the real Billa" Rajendra asked and said. "AREY sir I'm not Billa, I'm Ranga. Listen..." But then he saw Mark, Ravi and Alina walking towards them. He was shocked, "Sir Ravi and his gang are coming" but Rajendra then came towards Ranga and he said "I know you're not Billa, nobody knows Billa more than me, Where's the USB, Where is Billa?" Then Ranga realised something "That means that... you're the DEVIL! You're the only one who knew that I was here", Meanwhile Alina asked Ravi who was standing with Ranga and she was in for one hell of a shock when he said Devil. "YES YES, I am the Devil, I killed the ACP, because he found out that I was the devil, now tell me WHERE IS BILLA?" Ranga who was staring at him blankly the whole time, quickly tackled the Devil in an attempt to steal his gun, which he did. Ranga started shooting at the Devil who kept on dodging all the bullets. Quickly after Ravi and the gang (NOT Alina) started shooting bullets at Ranga, when he suddenly jumped of the AeroBridge (Ok guys hes not stupid) and grabbed the banner that was hanging from it, he got to railing near the bridge and climbed down while the others were shooting at him, Devil eventually took a gun and was about to shoot at Ranga as well when Alina quickly grabbed his hand preventing him from shooting at Ranga, she did the same to Ravi shocking him. Ranga was already at the bottom and with the others distracted he quickly escaped hoping that Alina would be fine. But unfortunately the Devil got Alina and put her at gunpoint (don't worry guys nothing happened) and asking his men to take her to the car.

What ensued after all of that was a chase and unfortunately for Ranga Aditya was standing outside the place Ranga was running past and quickly chased after Ranga as well with Ravi and the rest hot on their trail. Ranga quickly got on the rail/train thing and Aditya too. Luckily Ravi and his gang had just missed it.

Aditya's POV:

As soon as I got on the train I was about to talk to Ranga but he quickly took my gun from me and held me at gun point saying 'Don't move" Oh gosh, "Hey Listen to me, I know you're Ranga and not Billa" I screamed and he put his gun down, "ACP sir told me everything the day he died, the USB that you gave him is also with me but I didn't give it to anyone as ACP sir knew that there was a mole in the police" I then put my hand out asking for my gun back, he gave it back asking 'Then Why are you following me?, "I was following you to find the Devil and arrest you" I replied but what he said next knocked my socks off "Devil is none other than Interpol officer Rajendra, He joined forces with the ACP not to arrest Billa but to know where Billa is, he killed ACP sir as well" He said with a sullen face and continued saying "His gang is after my life after I came to know about all of this". I then looked outside and I saw Billa's gang members. "I can't believe that Rajendra is the Devil, how will the whole Police department believe it?' I asked curiously. He started murmuring saying "We must do something, otherwise all of ACP sirs hard work would have gone to waste, He would've caught this gang easily his aim was to stop the bhai deal". I sighed I think this guy has gone through enough and said "Don't worry Ranga, Ill handle this, I'll send you back to Vizag safely..." "No I will not go sir" he interrupted me. What the hell... "Then what are you going to do?" I asked, He then asked for my cell phone and I gave it to him, he better not destroy it, it's the Samsung Note 5, ok sorry I'm supposed to be serious right focus Aditya.

Ranga's POV:

As soon as Aditya gave me the phone I called Shankar and told him about my plan (which will be revealed later guys LOL), as soon as I finished saying the plan Shankar said "Don't do this yaar it could endanger your life" but I told him to listen to me and he said ok and cut the call. "Ranga this is too risky" I heard Aditya say, but I was determined now "We must catch Devil at any cost and stop Bhai's deal, please do as I told you sir" (Oh yeah Aditya's a part of the plan too remember) and with that the rail/train came to a stop and I quickly escaped...

Aditya's POV:

As soon as Ranga left I called Rajendra and told him "I've got information that ACP sir has hidden Billa in an Andhra restaurant near the temple" (in case you guys didn't know there's the gold Lord Murugan Statue in Malaysia that's where the restaurant is).

LOL GUYS another POV change - Devil's POV:

As soon as I heard that I looked at the girl sitting next to me and said "Oh really?" Aditya said yes and I told him not to tell anyone else, "We can't trust anyone go there alone" he said ok sir and cut the call. I then called Ravi and said "Ravi don't spare Ranga, Billa is in an Andhra restaurant near the statue of Lord Murugan, Kill Ranga and bring Billa to the Subhan hanger, Officer Aditya will also come, kill him as well" Ravi cut the call after saying ok. Throughout the whole conversation I could see the girl listening with shocked expressions I smiled evilly...

Ok, so only a few more chapters till the book ends :( , thanks for all the support :), So what do you think's going to happen next??

Also has anyone watched 'Pan', I watched it today with my friends and I thought that it was good but OMG Hugh Jackman's costumes were funny though man it looked like he was wearing a dress :P, and the CGI was average :( or maybe it's just me after watching Baahubali and it's epic CGI and VFX :P.

Oh yeah and has anyone listened to Nazdeekiyaan from Shaandaar? I liked it and The video is even cuter, mainly Pankaj Kapur and Shahid's waltz.

K and I'm out :)