Chapter 21

Ranga's POV:

I was sitting in the interrogation room (you know the one where everyone on the outside can see you, man those give me the creeps - Meghana), "I'm not Billa sir, my name is Ranga, from Vizag, ACP sir told me to act as Billa" I said, the room was still silent, "Trust me sir" I said when the guy Interpol officer Rajendra interrupted me saying "NO, you are Billa, and you killed the ACP" I scoffed "ACP is the one who asked me and trained me to act like Billa, Why would I kill him?" another officer interrupted I think his name was Aditya or something saying "That means that Billa is also a good actor, wah multi talented" he was being sarcastic I assumed. I continued to explain how ACP sir hid Billa after the accident during the chase, "How do you think you found out about where the party is, how did you know it changed its all because I told you" that Aditya told me to shut up. "Like how you know about the polices every move, we know about your every move, but I don't need to tell you how", Officer Rajendra interrupted saying "If I assume you are right, why would ACP need to infiltrate Billa's gang?", UGHH I was getting sick and tired of all this explaining, "To catch Devil, Billa's Boss and also find out info about the deal with Bhai..." Rajendra sir interrupted saying "Forget it, tell me one thing that can prove that you're not Billa" I started to think and then I remembered "The USB sir, I gave ACP sir a USB with all the details about Billa's gang."

Author's POV:

"Where is that USB?" asked Rajendra, "With ACP, you should check his flat", "Mr Aditya, please check it" Rajendra said, Aditya was clearly not happy and said "He's lying sir, he's trying to escape," but officer Rajendra told Aditya to go and search, however when he was still not going Ranga frustratedly said "Please stop sir, he's telling you please search for it". What Ranga didn't know was the fact that Ravi and the rest of the gang were watching all of this from the other side...

Ranga's POV:

I was taken in to the cell with all the other gang members, oh no what if they know that I'm not Billa but Ranga, never mind act cool Ranga I said giving myself a pep talk. As soon as I walked in and the jail door was shut, everyone glared at me, yup they know that I'm not Billa, main toh gaya. "Hi" I said to everyone. Then that Mark dude came up to me and held my collar, I looked at his hands and said "Mark what is this I'm Billa just acting as Ranga, I can kill you, can can" and he let go of my collar haha he believed me, but the Ravi came over and said "Fool can't you see he's acting" "Stop acting and tell me where Billa is", "Billa my foot" I said.

Ravi's POV:

Mark was about to go up to him again but I stopped him saying "no, if we fight with him then the police will come to know that he's not Billa". That Ranga turned around casually and said "YUP, if the police find that USB then you'll be going to jail for life, and I can go out free" He continued saying "Even foreign jails don't have Air conditioning either, Hey Ravi order some super tea for me please" that sly... I just glared at him.

Ranga's POV:

"Never mind, I can't have it after seeing your dirty face (Meghana here I absolutely love Vidyut Jamwal so yeah)"

Author's POV:

Meanwhile the police were searching for the USB Ranga mentioned at ACP Ajay Rathore's flat. But they couldn't find anything. What the police didn't know that they USB was already with someone else...

Back at the Police station, interrogation cell:

Ranga was sitting inside tired as he didn't get much sleep when Interpol officer Rajendra and Officer Aditya walked in. Rajendra said "We didn't find the USB that you were talking about" Ranga was not surprised he had assumed that they wouldn't and said "Didn't find it?",Officer Aditya then said "So, there's no evidence to prove that you're Ranga". Ranga hid his face and looked towards Rajendra and said "Sir I suspect him" Both Aditya and Rajendra were shocked, Rajendra told him to shut up and told Aditya to shift them to a more secure place...

Oh gosh Ranga is in trouble :(. Don't you guys think Aditya is a bit suspicous?

Oh yeah also want to mention Krazy_Kiran for making the epic cover in the media section. Thank You so much I love it :)

K and I'm out. :)