Chapter 4

EDITED

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

I was at the morgue, as soon as Officer Aditya opened the thing (ok guys I honestly don't know what it's called is it like a drawer or something eh). I saw the body of my informer; I guess Billa got to him before me. "I trusted him the most out of all my informers, damn it Billa" Officer Aditya started to look tense, hmm suspicious.

"Anyway how did Billa even find out about him, do you know Aditya", I said, Aditya stayed quiet "Looks like there is a mole in our department, must have gotten tempted seeing all the money they were offering, we must catch him..." "Sir may I" Officer Aditya interrupted me, reffering to closing the closet/drawer thing with my informer's body in it.

"Yes". As I saw him close it, I looked towards his wrist, "You have a really nice watch Aditya, Is it a Timex" I asked. "No sir, it's a Rolex watch", He replied. "Wow that's expensive, especially since you get less money than me", "No sir it was a gift" replied Aditya.

This Aditya is slightly suspicious, "Hey why don't you come with me for lunch, I'm going to an Indian restaurant", I asked him "Sure sir" he replied.

Shankars POV (at the Indian restaurant) (pic of Shankar in Media)

Oh gosh why did I come to this country, they say that there are at least seven people in the world who look the same, but in this country everyone looks the same.

My thoughts were interrupted as soon as I saw the Ajay Sir and some guy. "Namaste sir, how are you?", "I'm good Shankar, and you" he replied. "I'm fine sir, sir you've been coming here for two days, but what were you eating since the past one week" I asked curiously.

"Grass Shankar I've been eating grass. But my wife insisted that I eat Indian food and your restaurant is the best place for Indian food isn't it" Sir said.

"Oh and yes this is Officer Aditya" He said pointing towards the man. We shook hands. Afterwards ACP sir asked about whether I've seen Billa or his gang and I said no as usual. I wonder how Billa looks like...

Sasha's POV (first time doing this)

We were standing on the helipad; Billa was looking at the city. He's the most ruthless person that I've ever known, but I still love him. I left my family for him.

I met him 2 weeks before I was supposed to marry someone, it was an arranged marriage. I witnessed Billa killing someone, which is why he brought me to Malaysia, but later on I fell in love with him and deep inside I know he loves me a lot too.

Billas POV:

I was staring at the city when I heard Ravis voice. "Billa, Lakshya is leaving our gang and Malaysia forever", "Let him go" I replied

"What do you mean let him go Billa?!" Ravi replied clearly perplexed. "Do you know the reason why he is leaving?" I asked "will you let him go when you find out the reason?" Ravi asked in return.

"Firstly let's find out the reason why he's leaving then I will decided where he will go and where he will not" I said flicking my cigarette away. They had no clue what I had planned.

Authors POV:

Pari had already reached the airport and was waiting for Lakshya to come as well. Lakshya quickly packed his bag and had just gotten in to the taxi.

He heaved a sigh of relief; he would finally be free and would be able to enjoy life with Pari and his Best Friend as well.

But all of a sudden the taxi stopped, and before he knew it my taxi was being attached to a crane and was put on the other side of a wall, where Billa and his gang were standing.

Billa walked towards Lakshya, who was clearly super tensed about what was going to happen, and sat down inside the taxi with him.

"Lakshya, what is this you've been in my gang for seven years, I've known you longer than Sasha, but still..." "What is this man all of a sudden, this love, escape, etcetera", Billa looked towards Lakshya who was sweating now.

"Anyway once you've decided to leave then there is no way to stop you, in fact I thought of telling you this on the phone but you ignored the call, anyway all the best" Billa said 'smiling' and with that Billa got out of the car and was leaving.

Lakshya's POV

Phew I can't believe he let me go that easily, I can't wait to meet Pari and start our new life together. But all of a sudden there was a ticking sound, and before I knew it 'BOOM' and everything went Black...

Ok guys, just thinking about this happening to Lakshya is making me really really sad :(. Thats why I attached the music video of Tattad Tattad, hopefully that will cheer you guys up.

I'm sorry guys, this apology is especially for the people who love Ranveer Singh (including me), but I didn't know who else to cast. How do you think Pari is going to react once she finds out what happened to Lakshya.

Ok, hopefully I'll be able to update tonight, NZ Standard time though, so it will probably be morning for people in India.

Don't forget to vote and comment, (you guys can just yell at me for letting Lakshya die)

Ok enough of my Blabbering, bye