Chapter 20

Ranga's POV:

Oh no I can't believe I killed her, it wasn't on purpose I accidentally pressed the trigger. The rest of the gang had joined me on the bridge and I quickly composed myself and had a blank look on my face. As soon as they came and saw the body I started walking away but Ravi called out and asked "Billa what happened?" I turned around and said nothing throwing the gun at some random dude in the gang.

The party had gone well I even got to dance with Alina :D. The police had arrived at the party as well. Everything was going according to the plan.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

I was hiding behind the car waiting to see whether any other people would come out and also for Ranga, I was also tensed as I found out something shocking and need to tell Ranga this as well. I moved ahead and I noticed Officer Aditya looking at me as well. Just then my phone rang. I answered it , it was my wife "Happy Birthday To you" I didn't even realise it was my Birthday I told her I would talk to her later but she just wasn't listening and she kept on handing the phone to everybody in the house. Just then my wife started singing happy birthday along with my children (including Alia and Chintu). All of a sudden A bullet was fired at me, and I was shocked to see who had fired the bullet at me, I knew it was him. I collapsed on to the ground and he had escaped. Ranga came up to me as I was trying to grab my phone and talk to my wife and kids for the last time, "Sir, sir what happened sir, who did this?!" He asked. The only thing I said was "Devil... don't spare him... Don't...." Then everything went Black...

Ranga's POV:

I was shocked how could sir die like this. This shouldn't have happened. I cut the call as well as I didn't know how to tell his family that he was no longer alive. Then I saw people pointing guns at me. I was caught...

DUN DUN DUN, don't kill me for killing of ACP Ajay Rathore :(, Ranga's been caught now, what do you guys think is going to happen? That chapter was really fast like yeah... also there's a song that I thought I would put in just like that :P BTW I just realised wattpad doesn't let me justify the text :( after being a DTG student I need all the text justified LOL

KK and I'm out :)