Chapter 10C

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

I looked at the mirror and saw Billa, I was shocked. He was covered in Blood. Just as I was about to turn around he said "Don't move ACP or I'll shoot, Don't stop the car and give me your gun" I quicky gave it to him. "How are you Mr ACP" he asked. I replied saying "I should be asking you that question, you're the one who's wounded" "If a bullet has hit Billa then it definitely must have come from your gun ACP" he said cockily as usual. "Billa, surrender yourself, I'll take you to the hospital, I'll help you, just tell me who the Devil is?" I asked in an attempt to get some information. "Why don't you join me instead ACP, nobody would be able to stop us" he said. Billa was being stubborn, perhaps he was desperate. I again tried to convince him by saying "Look at yourself, you're not in a good condition at all".

Billas POV:

As soon as the ACP said that I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were blood shot. "What's wrong with me ACP, I'm like an emperor, Im sitting comfortably in the car while you're driving it" I said. "Billa, please listen to me" This ACP is really trying to 'help' me isn't he?, I scoffed as soon as he said that. "When I was a child on the streets and was crying out for hunger, nobody responded, they ignored me, gave me nothing," I was starting to find it difficult to breathe "I took it from them forcibly, they were scared of me and I kept on taking things forcibly and they kept on being afraid. From that day I created every day, hour, minute, second, and currency all by myself, I AM THE EMPEROR." And with that I collapsed. The ACP stared at me, he opened the door and my head rested on his hand. He was staring at me asking "Billa what is your plan, who is the Devil?" I just stared at him smiling and said "Hasta La Vista" and then everything went Black.

UGHH I l tried uploading this like twice and it didn't work, hopefully it does now,

Anyway Billa is dead, it finally happened :). Hope you liked the chapter, plus got some bad news the next two chapters are kinda short but the chapters after are long :).

K and I'm out.

hopefully you guys can comment now...