Chapter 14

Author's POV: Secret hideout (like a garage thing, I aint no architect :P)

Ranga, ACP Ajay Rathore and Shankar walked in to the garage (lets just call it that but its super big), "Ranga, from now on wards you must become Billa," said ACP, "haha training Ranga" said Shankar. "What do you mean training, I'm perfect just the way I am" Ranga replied clearly annoyed by the fact someone was doubting his awesomeness and personality. "Or wait is it sword fighting, horse riding", "Shut up" replied Shankar, "This isn't Baahubali", (Has anyone watched the movie, I loved it)"Hey don't worry I can do everything I learnt kungfu from Bruce Lee" Replied Ranga. Eventually they stopped walking and the ACP asked. "Ranga, could you tell me how many rods are in here?" Ranga replies sure sir and stood up on the table and started counting "One, two, three, almost there sir" and continued to count when ACP said "Just stop, there are 76 rods, 6 gates, 18 windows, If it was Billa he even would have been able to tell you how many Bricks are here" "That's Billa and then there's you" Shankar said raising his hand to 'hit' Ranga, but Ranga dodged (plus he's Bae, Bae can't get hit by Shankar!). Ranga scoffed, "pshh, please, would Billa be able to tell what Boss (ACP) has a wallet, and that the wallet contains 10,600 rupees a photo of two babies, and a few credit cards as well, nope he can't" by this time the ACP started searching for his wallet when Ranga handed it to him saying "Sorry sir, I did it so that I never forget the art of stealing, forgive me ok". "Every man has his talent" said Ranga frightening Shankar by coming near him.

From that day Ranga's training to transform in to Billa started. He was woken up everyday with Shankar throwing a bucket of water over him to wake up, and if Ranga didn't Shankar would pretend to call the ACP. He used to go on morning Jogs. On the first day ACP said, "Ranga, you need to forget that you're Ranga, You have to think that you're Billa, no one has the right to order you around, you are your own boss" "Don't listen to anyone, when in doubt there will be a voice coming from your heart, that is your conscience, trust that only" Ranga was lasy, if the ACP got a phone call and he was supposed to lift weights he would quickly sit back down, the sad thing was that he sat on an exercise ball once and fell off LOL. The next lesson the ACP taught was "you need to know how to cheat people, but you also need to find out the people who are deceiving you as well, you must commit murders, but never get caught".

Ranga's only favourite part of training was eating homemade food by the ACP's wife. "Sir why are you fighting crime risking your life when you could be having such yummy home made food or just sit in a nice AC room and relax" asked Ranga one day. The ACP gave a sarcastic scoff (if that even exists) and said "I wont even be able to touch food, if I don't serve justice to this nation and its law as a dutiful officer." His wife interrupted asking him to come for the jewelry selection the next day (its like a thing in Hyderabad where the eldest of the family has to buy the jewelry), Ranga took the opportunity and told her that "I can help you think of it as a gift on my behalf for all the things you're doing for me, just ask sir to stop being so uptight for one day, Ill show you my talent, Ill bring you all the jewelry at your doorstep" The ACP quickly told him to shut up and eat.

A few days later when Shankar came to wake up Ranga, he had his blanket over him, but Ranga didn't wake up despite the cold water. When Shankar removed the blanket, Ranga wasn't even there, when all of a sudden Shankar felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around Ranga poured water over him and said "1 minute late" showing Shankar his watch.

Ranga was then taught how to use guns, "Billa has knowledge about all the weapons in the world, Even you need to know about this" Ranga looked at the guns after ACP finished speaking and then grabbed two guns and posed as James Bond and said "Bond, James Bond". The ACP and Shankar shook their heads, clearly not impressed by Ranga's behavior. Next was Ranga's shooting practice, the ACP showed him how to shoot at the dart board thing (you know the human shaped one) and told Ranga to try as well. Ranga being over confident puts on his glares and says "Don't worry sir I can do this, I used to play the shooting game at the fair and always one the top prize" He fired and it hit the window, Ranga was appalled and said "Wow, my aim is so good, the bullet went directly through the place where sir shot at", "Haha Not the hole it missed it by yards" Shankar said pointing to the window. Eventually Rangas aim became absolutely perfect. The last thing the ACP did was teach Ranga how to drive (cause hes never had a car) and also how to store information on a USB.

By the end of the training he was no longer the same Ranga he was Billa and ready to enter Billa's domain and find out all of his gangs secrets. ACP and Shankar were super proud :) "Now I only have one thing to do, the first one being taking this Billa to Malaysia and second make sure that you are caught by the local police there" the ACP said thoughtfully.

So Ranga is ready to go to Malaysia, what do you think is going to happen in the next chapter??

I have to start studying for Physics, Maths and basically everything. I have a Physics topic test and I have no idea what Flemings left hand rule or what the SLAP rule is (haha maybe I should SLAP the examiner :)) and I have to prepare a German speech that lasts two minutes. It doesn't help that I fall asleep as soon as I hear my Physics teacher speak in her Romanian accent.

Sorry guys needed to Rant

K and I'm out :)