Chapter 15

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV: Malaysia, police headquarters

Ahh finally back here at last, I've got a plan to ensure that the Police catch Ranga/Billa. You may be wondering why I want the police to catch him, it's so that Billa's Gang finds out that Billa is in Police custody and will come rescue him. It won't look suspicious either. As soon as I entered the building I was greeted by Aditya saying good morning, I smiled at him but my smile quickly disappeared as soon as he said "Sir, Interpol officer Rajendra is here to see you", I looked at Aditya as he continued "He wants to know why you went to Hyderabad?, Hes asking too many questions about Billa's case files and its progress and we didn't know what to tell him" as soon as Aditya finished I (unfortunately) had to go see that Dharmendra I mean Rajendra. "ACP Ajay Rathore, I've heard a lot about you, nice meeting you" he said bringing his hand out to shake mine, I gave him a fake smile and said nice to meet you too while shaking his hand. "You're handling the Billa Case and very well too, but he still escaped" he said. I replied saying "He's very smart" and then he questioned me about why I took a special leave when you were handling a special case. I knew I had to lie and said I had to shop for a wedding as it was my responsibility. He then said "What about your responsibilities here??" "and what about the entire department, even they were there, it's not like I'm the only one in this entire department and now you're here" I interrupted, I could see he was getting frustrated. He then told me to hand over the Billa case files saying that "Now I'm handling the case" I was appalled and replied saying "I've been handling BIllas case, and I've worked hard as well so it's either my way or the high way" he quickly changed his words saying nervously laughing and said "Yeah I meant let's do it together..." I gave him a blank look and walked of telling Aditya to hold a press meet.

Ugh that Dhar... I mean Rajendra is a pain in the ... butt. He was practically hogging all the limelight during the press conference, acting as if he knows everything about the Billa case when in reality he doesn't. But I'm damn sure that Billas gang was watching this press conference as we announced the fact that we "Arrested Billa while he was trying to sell weapons, but he escaped during the shootout" and basically talked about the confiscation about a big cache of arms. Soon after that Interpol guy interrupted saying we will be catching him soon and asked the public to inform them if the find out anything about Billa.

Alina's POV

I saw the press conference on TV I heard a reporter ask "Is Billa alive or dead?" all of our expressions changed and Sasha looked like she was going to start crying. I hope he's not dead, I want to kill him, he can't die such an easy death. Thank God the ACP replied he isn't dead. Then some other person interrupted saying we will catch him soon and asked the public to inform them if the find out anything about Billa.

Shankar's POV: (1 day later)

I looked around to make sure that no one is around and I quickly dialed the Police stations number "I have some news as sweet as Gulab Jamun for you!, I saw Billa" they asked where and I gave them the address telling them to go quickly. Phew my job was done now let's hope that fool of a friend of mine Ranga doesn't mess up.

Ranga's POV: some location in Malaysia

Shankar called me saying that the Police would come here any moment, I was supposed to look tired and injured, pshh I can do that, but Shankar told me not to over act. When have I ever over acted, I've grown up watching Rajinikanth and Amitabh Bachchan movies this should be easy. I laid down on the cot when the door burst open, and the Police had come inside with those guns with laser pointers. I then pretended to faint. WOW I'm such a great actor they actually believed it, I should have been in movies yaar :P.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV

I saw Ranga on the hospital bed, of course there was nothing wrong with him, but we're going to make everyone believe that there is something wrong with him. Soon that Interpol guy came in and the Doctor came with him. The doctor wasn't even a real one; it was an actor that I paid to do all of this. The 'Doctor' said that 'Billa' is suffering from Amnesia. I then decided to say "Meaning he has become Ghajini", why you may ask just for the LOLs :P. I then started acting talking about how I wanted to interrogate him and what not. The 'Doctor' continued to talk about when 'Billa' will get his memory back, and he said that it might take hours, days or even years. Then Rajendra told us to shift Billa to another location.

Alina's POV (woah a lot of POV changes sorry)

The room was quite, we just found out that Billa was in Police custody. "The Police can't harm Billa" said Ravi trying to console Sasha. "But Billa mustn't be in Police Custody, Devil needs Billa, especially for the Bhai deal, Only Billa can do it, How are we going to get him out of Police Custody" he said talking to himself. "I'll bring him here, I'll get him away from Police custody" I said confidently, everyone in the room was starting at me and Ravi asked "How?"...

So what do you think is going to happen next guys???

Next update will be up soon :)