Chapter 18

Ranga's POV: few days later
I was in my room and when I knew nobody was around I quickly called home to ask about Chintu and Alia. "How are my kids Aunty" I asked ACP sirs wife. "What do you mean your kids, theyre like my kids now, and here talk to them". I was happy they were having a lot of fun playing and studying (Meghana here - I don't find studying fun but for people who are under privileged it's a huge deal to go to school so yeah). After I cut the call I saw Ailna walk by meri jaan. I started to follow her forgetting the fact that I'm only wearing track pants and no shirt. But before I could actually follow her properly Chipku I mean Sasha came out of nowhere, I quickly said I wanted a glass of water and I grabbed a bottle of water and left.

Sasha's POV:
Why is Billa acting so strangly? He said he got his memory back right then why doesn't he remember me, he always stays away from me, ever since he's come back he's been more interested in Alina then me, I knew that girl was trouble when she walked in. I need to do something about this...

Ranga's POV:
I was staring at the computer in front of me trying to figure out what Billa's password would have been, I knew it would have to be something complicated. Then I looked towards my right and I saw a room full of drugs, weapons and what not HAYE BAPPA this is one dangerous business. I then started acting saying "Damn it, who changed my password while I wasn't here" then Ravi said "No one changed it Billa maybe you forgot it..." and typed in Anthony Billa, acha so that's Billa's real name, I can see why he chose Billa. Ravi asked whether I was coming for the deal today and I said no because I needed to get all this information on to the USB Sir gave me. Alina stared at me before going, I wanted to tell her to smile at times but then I remembered I'm Billa not Ranga. Thank GOD even Sasha isn't here she went out shopping, I quickly copied all the important information on to the USB, which is like all of it (guys just imagine that it's like a 1TB USB, otherwise it wouldn't be able to store all the info). I quickly went to my bedroom and locked it to make sure that Chipku doesn't come in.

The next day I called Sir and told him that I copied all the details about Billa's Gang and Bhai's Deal on to the USB. "Good work Ranga, when are you giving it to me?" Sir asked, I replied sarcastically saying "Come right now, eat some dinner, stay here for the night eat some breakfast the next day and take the USB with you, kya sir aap bhi... these people don't even let me go out properly" "Ill inform you when I go out". He told me to take care and I said the same thing. "On one side this Sasha is torturing me by being such a Chipku and now even these suits are starting to get annoying, I want to go home and watch a James Bond Film Sir, Do you have any James Bond DVD's Sir?" I asked He told me to shut up and cut the call. I sighed and in frustration I took of my jacket and threw it on the chair exactly when Ravi, Alina and everyone else entered. I composed myself quickly as Ravi said "Billa, there is a meeting with Jimmy tomorrow at 11 am, we have to give the plan details." Okay I replied he said he would come with me but I said no, otherwise I wouldn't be able to give the details to Sir nah. But then Alina said that she will go with me, just for safety, haye haye, how can I deny that so I said ok.

Next day (JEEZ I NEED TO STOP THIS DON'T I) - still Ranga's POV BTW
Alina and I got out of the car and walked towards the docks, however as soon as we got to the boat I took the briefcase from her and told her to wait for me at the docks. Even though I was really happy to have some alone time with her. When I met Jimmy at the place where the Boat stopped ( its like this piece of land in the middle of the sea) When he said hi I made sure to punch him in the stomach like always, I handed him the Briefcase, and he asked "You are deliverying the goods next week right?" and I said guess what "Can Can" soon Jimmy left and I was like "Just because I say can can and punch in the stomach I'm Billa for you, so stupid" I quickly got out my phone to call ACP sir when I felt a gun being held against the back of my head...