Chapter 8

... then she snapped out of her thoughts, she didn't actually shoot Billa. "Weapons and women, dangerous combination" said Billa "you've come to the right place, Hasta La Vista, Baby" and with that he walked out. "What does Hasta La Vista mean" asked Alina. "See you soon/good bye, in Spanish" said Ravi. (okay I didn't really follow the video, cause the feminist in me didn't let me write the lines that came out of Billas mouth, but you can imagine he said something along those lines, anyway back to the story).

Alinas POV:

I soon went back to the place where I shot all the police officers. There they were, the three police officers sitting inside the restaurant eating Veg Chowmein, I smiled, "Guys here is your payment, hope you guys actually didn't get hurt right?", I asked. "No maam we're absolutely fine, for a moment we actually though you would shoot at us, but then we remembered that we were wearing bullet proof vests". I gave them their payment, telling them to leave the country as soon as possible.

The Next Day:

I placed the flowers that I brought on their graves, I missed them so much. This is all because of that Evil Billa, if it weren't for him then Lakshya and Pari would have been alive now. I still remember the first time I met Lakshya, it was back in India, we both were orphans and had grown up together. I actually thought I fell in love with him, but before I could say anything he introduced me to Pari, his girlfriend... I was shocked, but I thought that it was better to forget about my feelings for him, because for me his happiness was more important than mine. I eventually got over Lakshya. One thing I was never happy about was the fact that Lakshya was a part of Billas gang, but as soon as I found out that he and Pari were leaving to get a fresh start I was very happy. But then Lakshya died, and soon after Pari followed, I wiped the tears coming out of my eyes. But now avenge their deaths, Billa will have to die.

Yup Short chapter again I know, and yup Alina is here to avenge Billas death. After writing a few chapters I realised in the original movie Alina and Lakshya technically would have been brother and sister THE HORROR OF #DeepVeer being siblings gave me the creeps, that's why I made them friends.

Picture of Alina in the Media :) If it doesnt show up then the person is Deepika Padukone :)

Also check out the video, it kinda sums up what happened in chapter 7 and the first bit of this chapter

Hope you guys liked the chapter :)