Chapter 9

Authors POV:

Alina got ready to go to the swimming pool, absolutely no one was around, it gave her the perfect opportunity to kill Billa. She was wearing her watch, which had a detachable wire that she could use to strangle him. The best part was that Billa had turned around as soon as Alina came.

Alinas POV:

I took out the wire, I was sneaking up behind him and was about to strangle him when Ravi came out of nowhere, saying that some Devil had called. There went my chance damn it.

Authors POV:

Billa picked up the phone, "Billa, that ACP Rathore is working way more than he needs too, he is laying a big trap for you, he might catch you" Devil said. "I'm not a small fish to fall in his trap, Billa is a killer fish, Don't give me orders" and with that Billa cut the call. Ravi told Billa that Steve's gang wants their weapons delivery tomorrow, and that he has decided the time and place but wants a container load and like always Billa says "can, can", However Ravi says "It looks a little too risky, so Ill accompany you", "No tell him that I'll be there on time" said Billa and left.

Sashas POV:

I don't like this Alina Girl at all, theres something suspicious about her, even Billa let her in to the gang. I need to keep an eye on her.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

I was looking out into the city thinking about how I will be able to catch Billa, when I got a phone call. The person on the phone told me that Billa is meeting up somewhere. Yes I will finally be able to catch him. After ending the call Officer Aditya came up to me, "We have to go to an important place tomorrow" I said and he nodded. He still looks very suspicious to me. I need to keep an eye on him.

Okay Another Chapter done, man I never realised how addictive writing is. So ill probably upload one more chapter after this one. Next update will probably be late. Also sorry for the short chapter :) Also attached the video of Galat baat hai, why? because I love the song and (dont judge) Varun is practically shirtless throughout the whole song :P

Hope you guys liked the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment

K bye :)