Chapter 19

Alina's POV:

Yes I've finally got him exactly where I wanted, he was alone for once. I told him to put the phone down and he was probably staring at me in shock, why you may ask his mouth was wide open. He quickly asked "What is this Alina?!" and I said "Can't you see, you are going to die" and he replied "Acha I see you are testing to see whether I'm the real Billa or not right?" what why is he joking around like this, it isn't even funny. I fired a bullet in to the air, scaring him... "I waited so long for you to gain your memory back, you must know why I want to kill you, You killed my best friend Lakshya and his Girlfriend Pari, do you remember them??" "HAYE BAPPA" he said, what since when did Billa start believing in Bappa. "This looks like a tale of flashbacks and Revenge and stuff, dekh Alina I'm not Billa my name is Ranga, I don't know who Lakshya and Pari are" . I was shocked how can he just pretend like this, he's truly heartless. "I swear on my Bappa that I'm not Billa, trust me, my name is Ranga" Before I could say anything more I heard someone firing a bullet, it was that ACP I saw on TV. Billa quickly got out his gun and pointed it towards me to make sure I don't do anything, damn it, another opportunity wasted. That ACP told us to drop our guns. I heard Billa say "Sir it's a good thing you came on time otherwise I would have been dead by now" The ACP asked me why I wanted to kill Billa. Billa quickly said "Firstly tell her that I'm not Billa she's determined to kill me" The ACP told me that this is Ranga, I was shocked, no wonder Billa seemed so different when I came back. "Where is Billa then?" I asked. Turns out he is in Police custody and that he has been injured badly and is on the verge of dying. " I made Ranga impersonate Billa to catch Billa's gang and the Devil, you're a part of Billa's Gang as well right?" The ACP asked. "I Acted like that, in reality I came here to avenge the deaths of my best friend and his girlfriend" I replied. "But I'm not Billa, I'm Ranga" replied Bill... I mean Ranga. I finally put my gun down. I saw Billa I mean Ranga give the ACP a USB that contained all the information about Billa's gang. The ACP then said "Alina, youre the only one apart from us who knows that he is Ranga..." in interrupted saying "When Billa isn't there then why should I stay here' He quickly replied saying "No, No, your sudden disappearance could cause people to become suspicious, you need to stay there now this isn't just your personal matter it's about the country as well, you have to cooperate with the Police" I nodded. Ranga told ACP "Make sure that Billa doesn't escape cause if he does then I'm dead".

Back on Land i.e. the docks - Alina's POV still:

We were walking along the docks and Ranga said " I thought you looked so innocent and couldn't even hurt a fly, but you're a killer lady" I laughed on the inside. I replied saying "You are very lucky, You would have been dead by now, I already missed three times, I'm Sorry" (Meghana here, I didn't write about this BTW but it happened). Ranga said "I may look like Billa, but I'm completely innocent, you know the Barfi type, that's why I fell in love with you" I was shocked What he's in love with me?! He then moved to the side and asked "Do you wear sarees?, I mean not many people in Vizag where dresses and stuff..." and continued to blabber "Wait why should I come to Vizag and Why should I wear a saree I can wear anything I want to" I asked surprised. "Come on after this whole Billa thing is finished, we both are kind of alone in this world, no offence, so why don't you come to Vizag with me and we'll get married there, any way never mind you can wear what you want to I don't mind, we can move to Hyderabad and ..." He trailed on and on. I raised my hand up to tell him to stop talking. He talked to himself asking "Did she understand what I was hinting at or..." I smiled slightly and walked towards the car and I heard him screaming "YESS"

Ranga's POV:

YESSS that mean's Alina is starting to like me too, yesss. Keep calm Ranga.

The Same night (YES IT FINALLY CHANGED!!!) – Ranga's POV

I just found out that there's some type of party going on tomorrow night organised by the Devil with all the members of our network. When I asked why Ravi said "As Bhai is paying the final installment soon..." He was interrupted by the phone ringing, it was the Devil. "Billa, tomorrow is our final deal in Malaysia, Lets celebrate, Is the Shangri-La hotel ok or is there any problem with the police?" He asked. I said theres no problem and he said we'd meet tomorrow. I cut the call and walked outside singing "Ranga you'll finally be free" I called ACP sir and said "Sir, now I can go back to Vizag" "Firstly tell me the matter" Sir said. I told him about the Party and how Devil was going to come as well. Sir was very happy; I told him that the party is at 9pm at the Shangri-La hotel.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

Finally I can find out who the Devil is, I told Ranga to listen carefully to what I was going to say, "The Devil is more dangerous than what I expected, he got hold of undetectable explosives from the Russian Army, he's selling them to Bhai, if it's used then a few countries will disappear from the world map, they are equivalent to nuclear bombs" Ranga quickly replied "You take care of it sir, but just don't barge in like the Indian police, but slip in silently like the Angrezi Police, but come with a large amount of people though" I interrupted saying, "But you'll come and surrender to me only" before I could finish he interrupted again saying "Okay but just come in silently and finish your job silently as well" I said yeah yeah and cut the call.

Ranga's POV:

I cut the call happy that I would finally be able to go back home, when I turned around to see Sasha behind me, I don't think she heard my conversation, let's hope not. "Why are you behaving like this?, you've changed, You're not the Billa that I used to know, you're staying away from me, isn't it for her?" I was shocked firstly I don't think she heard my conversation but the fact that she was talking about Alina like this, I maintained my cool and asked "Who?" and she promptly replied "Alina!, you've fallen for her charm, haven't you?", that's true but I said "what rubbish that isn't true" and walked off.

In the Car heading towards the Party – Ranga's POV

HAYE Bappa I don't understand do you hate me or love me, wondering why I was asking, cause I was sitting between Alina and Sasha and boy oh boy is it awkward, just as I was about to hold Alina's hand she looked towards me and I pretended that I was looking at the time. I then heard Ravi say "Billa there's a small change in plans, We are not going to the Shangri-La hotel anymore, but were going to Park hotel in Putrujaya instead" I was shocked "Why?!" I asked. "We've information that the police is going to raid the place over there". I was shocked when he said that "How did you find out?" I asked. Ravi chuckled and said "Come on Billa, we know everything that the Police do", "Who changed it and Why wasn't I informed?!" I asked. Ravi replied saying "Devil changed it and I'm informing you now right" I was tensed now, Alina looked at me worried, how will I tell sir that the location has changed...

At the Park hotel – Sasha's POV:

As soon as we reached the hotel Billa had said that he needed to go to call someone, he told everyone else to go inside, but I followed him, along with my gun. He was on the bridge next to the hotel. "Sir don't go to the Shangri-La hotel anymore the location has been changed", I heard him telling someone looks like the person on the other side asked why he replied "They got information about you coming here and it's at the Putrujaya Park hotel, looks like the Devil's informer is in your department sir, you need to find that black sheep sir, ill manage things here till then sir" Billa said. I was shocked. This isn't Billa, where's my Billa?!. He turned around and I got my gun out and pointed it at him, "I heard whatever you just talked about, Who are you?, I knew there was something wrong with you ever since you came back, you didn't even let me hug you, tell me who you are?!" I asked he was coming towards me saying "Sasha listen please" trying to console me but I told him to not come near me. Just then he tried to take the gun out of my hand and then all of a sudden I heard the bullet fire and everything went Black...

OOH Sasha found out, but then she died... What do you think was it an accident or...

Oh yeah would like to mention leapord123 for making the cover in the media, thanks you :).

K and I'm Out :)