Chapter 5

EDITED

Authors POV (1 week later)

Billa walked in to the club along with Ravi and Sasha, his walk made him look powerful as if he owned the club. On the other side of the club, there was a man casually smoking a cigarette sitting on his chair.

As soon as Billa and his gang saw him, Ravi immediately went towards him, but he stopped him saying "No, Bhai only talks with Billa", He then went on to hug Billa, and Billa reciprocated with one of those rare smiles on his face, "Hi Jimmy" said Billa slightly punching Jimmy (bhais brother) in the stomach.

Pic of Bhai in Media

They sat down and Bhai said "Billa, mere Sher, I need your help, only you can do this job for me", Bhai went on to explain what he needed help with (BTW guys this is completely tuned out in the movie so assume its something really dangerous and important). Billa gave him a thumbs up and soon Bhai and his brother left.

Ravi's POV

Ugh I hate Bhai, he always says "I only deal with Billa" in that annoying voice of his. After Bhai left I finally got to sit down, I was talking with Billa when he got a note, it was clearly from a girl, because as soon as Billa opened the note Sasha's face scrunched up in jealousy. Billa turned around, and like I predicted there was a girl sitting near the Bar, Billa scrunched up the note and ignored it.

Ok I suggest playing the song but Ill explain the important parts anyway.

Authors POV:

During the song while Billa was busy the girl quickly took out all the bullets from Billas gun and called ACP Ajay Rathore...

Short Chapter I know, but any guesses on who the girl might be (even though its pretty obvious)

I'll put up the next chapter like at 3.00 pm NZ standard time, so it will be early morning in India I'm assuming, k and I'm out. Oh yeah and this one is for MrsVDhawan thanks for all the support :)