Chapter 17

2 days later: Ranga's POV

Ravi had come up to me with the phone AGAIN, I swear why is he even in this gang this is like the only thing he does :P, turns out it was some Bhai and that he only talks to me and that he is a very important person as well and that he doesn't know that I lost my memory great just great, offo, I then took the Phone "Sher... Billa" Haye Bappa who the hell greets a person like that?!. "Hello Bhai" and he asked " how are you?" How am I, I'm dying here due to the stupidity on this Island, I swear how did these guys even become members of this gang but I said "Theek hoon". He then said "I'm sending the first installment tomorrow with Jimmy, are the goods ready?" I replied yes and he said to deliver it on the fixed date. I then said "Can, Can", one thing Sir told me was that Billa always says this, its so funny LOL, oh gosh I'm acting like a little girl. Soon he cut the call saying I know you will deliver the goods on time. I turned around and saw my jaan Alina walking towards me, I think I'm in love with her, maybe after this whole acting thing stops I can talk to her about this. I was looking at her when I felt someone hold my hand. It was Sasha, HAYE BAPPA, I quickly found an excuse and walked away from her.

Bhai's Hideout - Ranga's POV:

We arrived at the hideout, and I saw some guy standing there, he must be Jimmy, Ravi told me that he was quite dangerous. I replied saying "Do you see anything different in me?" Ravi said no, "Then even he wont be able to tell that somethings wrong either". As soon as I walked inside the guy was all like "Hey Billa man, whats up, how are you my lion" yeh gangster hai yah joker?!, and then hugged me, I said I was good when all of a sudden he's like "Billa you've changed man" everyone became tensed and then hes like "Where's the punch?, hit me man" (in case you guys don't remember its like around chapter 6, whenever Billa meets Jimmy he lightly punches him in the stomach like the fudge?) I then punched him hard in the stomach, hey he scared me ok I thought I was caught. Just when we finished talking about the deal and I took the installment, the police had come. Of course it was ACP sir I told him to come here, it was a part of the Plan we had made. Ravi told Jimmy to run away and that we will handle the this. We walked outside and ACP sirs car stopped in front of us, he nodded at me and I knew what to do, when Ravi said lets go I quickly took out Marks and Ravis guns and started shooting at the barrels next to their cars and they started exploding, WHAT THE HELL IS IN THOSE BARRELS?!. Then ACP sir started to back his car out, I caught Alina staring at me while I was shooting, maybe she has a crush on me, YESSS, ok back to the shooting. Eventually ACP sir left and everyone was staring at me in shock.

Helipad- Alina's POV

Billa was standing looking out in to the city, I noticed since he came back that he always stares at me, I once caught him staring at me dreamily, I shuddered no way, I cant wait to kill him and get my revenge. "I remember everything" I heard his voice, is it just me or does his voice sound different as well. But wait what did he say, he remembers everything, yes I was waiting for this moment, If I wanted I could have killed him at any time but I was waiting for him to get his memory back so that I could remind him of what he did. Mark gave Billa his guns and now I could finally get back to my plan of killing him...

Ok this chapter was pretty ok I guess. Ooh Ranga has a crush on Alina ;). What do you think is going to happen next?

K and I'm Out :)