Chapter 24

Note: guys when you see 'Billa' with the quotation marks I mean Ranga.

Andhra Restaurant (Shankars) near Lord Murugan statue - Author's POV

Ranga was waiting for the gang to come so he could pretend like he was running away from them. He quickly ran in to the restaurant and in to the freezer where Billa's Body was kept.

Ranga quickly wore Billa's suit that Shankar gave him, they then grabbed Billa's Body and then leaned it against the glass Ravi and the gang didn't shoot down, and Ranga took the gun Aditya gave him and shot at the dead body of Billa.

Everyone (as in the gang) stared in shock. Ranga then walked out of the restaurant with a serious expression trying to act like Billa yet again. He looked at the dead Body of 'Ranga' and continued to walk.

Soon he heard police sirens and Aditya came out of the car and said put your hands up but 'Billa' shot at him (okay its Ranga), and Aditya dropped down dead, he walked up to Aditya and grabbed his sunglasses. Ravi was still staring in shock, when Ranga asked "Ravi where's Sasha?", Ravi replied angrily and said "Billa he fooled is all, he acted like you, He killed Sasha as well" and looked away.

Ranga then shot more bullets in to the already dead 'Ranga' (Billa). They then got in to the car and headed off to the Subhan hanger...

Subhan Hanger - Still Author's POV

Rajendra... Sorry I mean the Devil was waiting for Bhai as well as Billa to come. Just then Bhai came along with Jimmy, Devil put his hand forward to shake hands with Bhai, but Bhai turned away leaving the Devil hanging.

Bhai lit up a cigarette and asked "Where is Billa?", the Devil ignored the question and said "The explosives that Billa promised he would deliver to you are ready. If you transfer the final payment to my account, you can take the delivery and go."

Bhai turned around furiously taking of his glares and said "Tu kon hai?, I'll only talk to Billa and deal with Billa as well" (Who are you?)", Devil was surprised but he hid his emotions and quickly said "It's ok, I was the one who asked Billa to deal with you, I'm Devil", "If you're the devil, than main bhi Shaitan hoon" Bhai putting his finger on his lips hinting to the Devil that he should shut up.

Alina's POV:

Gosh I've been trying to escape for the past 10 minutes and then that Devil came, he just gave me this look and then his phone rang and he put on speaker mode. 'Hello Ravi what happened?", "Devil we found Billa, and we killed Ranga, we're almost there" and with that Ravi hung up.

I can't believe it Ranga is dead, how could this happen. I've fallen in love two times, the first time the boy liked someone else and this time he died. Yes I love Ranga but now...The Devil just smirked at me and got out of the car.

Author's POV:

A plane arrived at the Subhan Hanger and out of it came 'Billa' swaggering towards the car that would take him to Bhai and the rest of the gang followed. Bhai saw this from a distance and scoffed "Dekho Sher agaya" indirectly talking to the Devil. 'Billa' (guys I mean Ranga LOL) was soon in front of Bhai and Devil.

Alina was being taken inside the plane when 'Billa' stopped them from taking her and told them to bring her here. He stared at her and said "You came here to avenge the death of your best friend and his girlfriend right?", He then said "Hasta La Vista Baby" and told them to take her away. Alina was on the verge of crying she couldn't believe it her Ranga was dead.

'Billa' put his hand out to shake hands with Devil when Bhai pushed the Devil away and hugged Billa saying "Hey Sher" Billa acknowledged the Devil by nodding. "I don't know why but whenever I see you it brightens up my mood" (*Shivers* due to the creepiness of that sentence).

Ravi then gestured towards the couch asking everyone to sit. After they sat 'Billa' said "Bhai your undetectable Russian explosives are in that Cargo plane" pointing towards the plane, he continued saying "Take it to any country you want, do anything you want with it all the arrangements are done" Bhai was happy with that and asked where he should transfer the money to, before the Devil could even say anything 'Billa' said "Transfer the money to my account" Devil just nodded towards Billa and Bhai transferred all the money in to Billa's account (like BILLA not 'BILLA').

Bhai stood up from his place and said "Sher, Phir milenge Khuda hafiz" 'Billa' said Khuda Hafiz as well. Before leaving Bhai turned towards Devil and said "I only deal with Billa remember that" and with that Bhai left and went in to the Cargo plane waiting for it to take off.

"I waited till now for this deal to be finished , Billa thank you" and with that Devil hugged Billa, they started to walk around the plane "Billa I would have been helpless without you, you went missing and I got scared that I would be caught, but good you came back" and with that 'Billa' stopped. Devil continued to walk and said "Good for me, bad for you" and shot a bullet at 'Billa'...

Okay guys sorry for the whole confusion about 'Billa' and Billa, remember quotation marks = me complicating things :P, Billa is dead and Ranga is posing as 'Billa'. I think that makes sense :)

Only a chapter left and maybe an Epilogue :) wait wrong emoji :(, ok soz I'm about to go out for a morning Jog as in me walking the whole thing :P and its 6.30 in the morning so sorry about the weirdness, hope you like the chapter.

K and I'm Out :)