Epilogue

Ranga's POV: 5 years later
After building the school, college and Orphanage Alina got a Job and she along with my friends manages the Orphanage, while there are volunteers who work at the school and College. Speaking of which I finally went to University and I'm training to become a Police officer just like ACP sir.

Sunitha aunty (ACP's wife) is now living a happy life with us in Hyderabad along with Chintu and Alia and her two kids.

Oh and did I forget to mention it's been 4 years since Alina and I got married and we have a sweet 3 year old daughter, Kaira.

Shankar is still in Malaysia and his business is doing amazing, he visits us a lot, but he still doesn't carry a wallet with him when he comes to my house. :P.

As for Aditya he visits quite often as his Fiancé who happens to be Alina's Friend are very close. They better get married soon so that whenever Aditya comes here he doesn't live with us just because his Fiancés house is right next to ours :P.

Overall we're living a happy life.

                                                                      THE END

Isn't that edit of Deepika and Varun cute I found it online :D

I know pretty short epilogue :( and this marks the end of Billa - Ranga :(. Hope u all enjoyed reading it :D.

The end of this book also marks the end of my term holidays, back to school :( Yay (she says with zero enthusiasm)

Also I was wondering which idea u guys like better for my next story
1. A revenge thriller - so the girl is seeking revenge, slightly inspired by the tv program Ek Hasina Thi
2. A filmy love story - boy and girl fall in love in Europe (not Switzerland :P) kinda like DDLJ to some extent, except the main leads might be theatre artists, background dancers or something else
3. OR a typical South Indian - North Indian love story, probably set in a college or maybe not.

Cause honestly I don't know which one to write about first :) .

K and I'm out :) :(. (Sad smiley cause this is the last time I'm saying this till December)

P.S. Have you guys watched Matargashti from 'Tamasha' (in the media), I think its pretty catchy, your thoughts? :)