Chapter 10A:

Authors POV (some random as secret location in Kuala Lumpur)

Billa was standing in front of the cargo/container, and was staring at Steve. Billa looked at them suspiciously and said "Steve, it looks like all the people in your gang are new" "I couldn't trust my old men" replied. "But even you're my old customer aren't you?" BIlla said monotonously. As soon as Billa finished his sentence the Container opened revealing all the weapons inside. "Whats the value of it?" Steve Questioned. "As per your requirements" replied Billa. As soon as he said that Steves men pulled out their guns and pointed them at Billa and police cars arrived. However Billa still showed no signs of panicking. ACP Ajay Rathore walked towards Billa and said "Billa whatever you have said has been recorded, you are under arrest, you cannot escape" "haha can can ACP, anyway you made a very good plan" 'I couldn't even tell the difference between your men and his" replied Billa. "Youll know the difference if you try to escape Billa, This is the end of your business" said the ACP. There is no end to my business ACP, theres always a demand for weapons and I am there to supply them" "There are around 550 million illegal weapons around the world, which means that 1 out of 12 people have a weapon, my business is to sell weapons to the remaining 11 people, seriously ACP I'm just doing my Job" said Billa. "Do you know how many people lost their lives in this business?" asked Ajay Rathore.

"There's nothing wrong in that, History has taught us one thing, To be able to live we can kill anyone or any number of people, trust no one, kill anyone, be the only one" said Billa. "You're talking a bit too much Billa" said the ACP starting to get irritated, Billa coolly cut in and said. "That's only cause I've seen a lot Mr ACP, Look at your guns ACP, very old model, you need to be more modern ACP, ok let me give you a nice weapon as a gift ACP" "You are our gift Billa" replied Ajay.

Billa walked in to the big container, the ACP quickly told him to not move, but Billa casually said "chill ACP" Billa continued "Look at my weapons ACP, they're the best of the best, you can keep them in your collection, or else you can sell them, dollars, ringgits, euros, rupees whatever" ACP Ajay Rathore scoffed "That's your duty, because you're a criminal and I'm a police officer", "but there's a little difference, you need me alive, but I don't need any of you alive" and with that Billa pressed a button and the container closed with him inside it. The police started to fire at the container continuously, but after ACP Ajay Rathore sent two of his men to open the door of the container, there was nobody inside it. The ACP was clearly shocked trying to figure out where Billa was when, A Ferrari came racing out of the glass walls of the container. The police immediately started to fire at Billa, and ACP Ajay Rathore quickly got in to his car to chase Billa.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

Damn it, how does he do it? I quickly got in to my car and started to chase him. Thus a car chase began between Billa and us, the Police. In the car chase Billa ended up shooting several people, we were away from the city, and I had shot Billas car so the glass of the car at the back was completely shattered, unformtunaly this gave Billa an opportunity to shoot at me, but he missed though and hit another car. I continued to shoot at Billa when a tow truck came by, and Billa slowed down, something is clearly suspicious, and then I discovered what he was up to, one of the officers shot at the tow truck by accident and one of the cars came rolling down, thus hitting more of the police cars. No wonder he's an underworld Don. The shootout continued.

Billas POV:

I never thought the Police would be this close to catching me, no I wont let this happen, I took one of the guns and placed it on the accelerator so that the car wouldn't slow down, I then got another one of my guns out and started to shoot at the helicopter (ok guys you know how there are tiny panels on top of cars, that's where he was). I then reversed my car so I was facing the Police and started to drive. I saw the ACP shooting bullets from his gun when all of a sudden one hit me, near the heart" I stopped, and stared at my wound and then at the ACP. I continued to drive though, but the police was on the other side of the road as well. I was surrounded. I stopped in front of the bridge; it was a long drop in to the water. But I would rather do this then get caught by the police, I shifted the gear and accelerated the car, and drove the car straight in to the water...

OK guys and that's a wrap for today, next chapter will be up tomorrow morning (NZ standard time) so probs late night in India (Daylight savings started in NZ so I'm clueless about the time differences.

So what do you think happened to Billa??

Hope you guys liked the chapter, and I'm out :)