Chapter 1

EDITED

1 month ago... Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (most of the story will be set here)

Authors POV

He came out of the helicopter, his walk oozing arrogance and power. He was here to give a package of drugs to Peter, a drug dealer. He approached Steve but first he was checked to ensure he had no weapons, after that he walked towards Peter.

As soon as he saw Peter, Peter smiled showing all his 'not so shiny' teeth, Billa handed him the Briefcase and was about to walk away when everyone took their guns out and pointed them at him, it was a set up.

"We could have gotten these from anyone, but we chose you knowing that we would be able to take your life and along with it your empire. Anyway, any last wishes Billa" said Peter taking out a flask of Alchohol. But before he could drink it Billa took it from him and drank from it. He then took out a lighter and cigarette.

Peter chuckled as he watched Billa, but then the tables turned, Billa spit out the alcohol just as he lit the lighter and thus almost burning Peters face. This distracted Peter allowing Billa to take his gun.

Billa shot at everyone with the gun as if was Childs play, and fought effortlessly.

Billa POV

I stared at all the bodies, a smirk appearing on my face. No one messes with me Anthony Billa aka Billa the Underworld Don wanted by the police from over 10 countries. I walked away back to the helicopter, back to my Island, to get ready for the next deal.

Phew First Chapter is done, Anyway this is just the beginning hopefully I will be able to update frequently. The video in the media is from the Telugu movie Billa and the scene is similar to what I wrote, all you have to do is imagine Varun instead of Prabhas and IDK if there are subtitles just realised that... awks. They're basically saying the same stuff that I wrote.

Picture of Billa in the media as well (honestly it was kinda hard to find serious pictures of him).

Hope you guys liked it. Ok I'll stop rambling now. Vote and comment as well please. :)

Also this is dedicated to puppyrox as she was the first one to read my book and also puppysrawesome