Chapter Six: timeout

Pacifica's POV:
Dipper placed his palms on my cheeks and leaned closer to me and... "PACIFICA NORTHEST" I was shocked and I turned around and look who it is and I saw "Mother?" I said with A scared tone "what are you doing with this man?" I held dippers arm and stayed behind him "are you dating this guy?" I looked at dipper and he looked at me too and I walked towards my mother "Mother, this is dipper pines, my boyfriend" I said with pride "pacifica..." "SHUSHH!" I said cutting him "Pacifica Elise Northwest, You're such a disgrace to this family. Go home and don't you dare evert say a word to this lad" the butler was about to grab me when... "NO!" I said angrily and held dipper's hand "I love dipper, and he loves me, so leave us alone!" I said with bravery in my heart. I couldn't let go of dipper's hand. Then my father rang the bell and my ear really hurt, dipper covered me and hugged me "STOP!" Dipper yelled but the bell kept on ringing then dipper stood up and took the ring and threw it far away but then father brought out another bell and rang the bell again. While I covered my ear and sat down, I closed my eyes, as I close my eyes, I saw bill "Kiddo!" He said mockingly "Bill! What do you want from me? Leave me alone!" I said "I won't leave you alone till you leave that pine tree alone" he said "What? Who? Dipper?" I said "Yes you dumdum!" He said while patting my head "No! Leave him alone" he floated around there just like an idiot "Sorry princess! No can do! I need that pine tree on my list" he disappered "What the-- where are you?" I searched for him anywhere "And YOU are getting in my way" he said from nowhere "I won't ever give dipper to you!" He rolled his one freakin eye and leaned closer "listen I'm gonna give you a month to think about it, but remember if you don't give me that pinetree. The Gravity Falls and everything you care about will be destroyed. Remember princess. The Life of Gravity Falls rests on your hands" then I opened my eyes and yelled at them "STOP!" I said while catching everyone's attention. I walked toward my dad and I Grabbed the bell and break it "I will NEVER go onto your miserable arms" I said bravely "Very well then, Butler..." Then the butler grabs me I held dipper's hand dipper held mine "No...No..." I struggled while I'm trying to get away  from them. As My hand slipped from dipper's, He ran after our car and I struggled in the car and tried to escape but it didn't worked. "Why do you want me to do this?" I asked with wrath in my eyes "Because..." My father didn't continue what he was saying "Because What?" I asked "Nothing, just don't ask again. And please stop seeing that boy." I rolled my eyes at them and looked at the back of the car and Dipper was nowhere to found. A tear fell on my cheek and I didn't realised I was crying already.

Dipper's POV:
I felt anger, disappointment, and sad at the same time when pacifica left me. But ofcourse I WILL FIGHT FOR HER no matter what it takes.