Chapter Eleven: My Defense

Pacifica's POV:
I woke up ate around 6:30 am. Man I woke up early today... What's the rush brain? I kidded to myself I got up from the bed causing dipper to wake up "Hey wifey" He said then he yawned... Its the cutest yawn ever 😍😱 "Hey hubby, goodmorning" I said then he got up and gave me a kiss on my cheek. We both went down stairs. We prepared some hot water for our coffee and went outside for a fresh morning air... While I was smelling the fresh air dipper hugged me from my back and say "I love you wifey" he said I faced him and placed my palms onto his cheeks "I love you too hubby, you know that right?" I said "Ofcourse" then he smiled. I hugged him tightly. We went back inside and prepared our coffee. We ate some pancakes that dipper made and it was delicious "hmmmmm.....mmmmmm" I moaned man this is really good "wow... You actually liked it" I look at him and say "Like it? I Love it!" I said and ate the pancakes some more... When we finished, I washed the dishes and changed my clothes "Hubby, wanna come?" I asked "Where to?" He asked "I told you last night that I'll come back to the mansion and pick some stuff so that I don't have to borrow mabel's" i explained "Ohhh yeah..." He said then he changed his clothes and walked over the door when we opened the door candy popped out "Heyyy candy" I said with a fake smile "What are you doing here?" Dipper asked. She was about to kiss dipper when I blocked her and say "So what are you doing here candy?" I asked "Well, I was gonna go on a date with dipper but now you're here..." Duhhh can't this girl take a hint? I just wanna slap her in the face I said in my thoughts "Ummm sorry buddy but he's not available, not now, not ever" I bragged "But why?" She asked "Because he's gonna go with me, by the way, I'm his girlfriend now. Actually I'm his wife. So you better step off my property" I said in an angry voice "Its not even you're house sister" she bragged "I wasn't talking about the house, I was talking about my husband... Back off silly girl" I said in a threatening voice. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away. "Wow, wifey you're really strong at words" I turned to him and said "I'm strong physically too" I kidded he laughed and we went to the mansion. I quickly climbed the wall and sneaked through my bedroom. I packed my bag and quickly got out "Come on" he said "Yeah let's go" I said in a hurry then we ran to the shack. I put my bag next to dipper's bed so that I could easily see it. I looked for my phone in my bag and opened it. I got like half a hundred messages from gideon asking for the journal, I ignored it and delete it from my messages. Dipper came in and say "Hey wifey" then he hugged me from my back "hi hubby" I turned and smiled " so... You wanna go on a date?" He asked "Ofcourse why not?" I said and added some more sentence "so where are we eating?" I asked "Here ofcourse" he said "okay" I said then someone knocked on the door downstairs we walked downstairs and dipper opened it... Ughh her again I thought to myself when I saw candy's freaking face. She grabbed dipper's arm and say "So lets go?" She flirted I grabbed dipper to my side once again and step up to her "haven't I told you to stay off my property? Don't you ever learn you crazy bitch?" I said angrily "Woah there slut-girl, I'm not here for you so back off" she said "WHY YOU---" I yelled and slapped her really hard that she fell on the floor "Wifey!"dipper said to me and held me on my shoulders "Enough wifey" I rolled my eyes and stormed inside "Ughhh whatever!!!" I said while walking upstairs.

Dipper's POV:
Pacifica went to our room and I asked candy "What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered "didn't you heard me earlier?" She asked "Stop it candy! I'm gonna file a restraining order from you so that you'll stop following me" I threatened her "Whatever dipper, I'll still follow you around then she stood up" I grabbed her arm and threw her off the ground "don't ever EVER come near me" I said and stormed inside. I came in our room and saw pacifica with her phone playing. I sat next to her and apologized "Look I'm sorry wifey, I don't even like candy, don't worry I won't replace you for her I promise. I love you so much wifey" I said then I hugged her tight "Just don't come near other girls again except for mabel because she's your sister you got that?" She asked "Yes Ma'am" I kidded then I hugged her once more, she hugged me back. Man, I love this girl so much. I like it when she's jealous, she's really cute when she defends me.