Chapter Seventeen: 7 months later

Dipper's POV:
7 months later...
Its been 7 months since the last time I saw the northwests and the last time pacifica's stomach isn't big.
"Hubby, let's go buy some stuff for our baby"
"Wait, its been 7 months right?"
She nodded "yeah why?"
"Well, now we can see if our baby is a boy or a girl or how many are they?"
"Oh yeah... C'mon lets go, then we'll buys stuff for our baby"
"Yeah"
"But you need to shave first"
"Yeah okay be right back" then I kissed her on her forehead. After I shaved my face I changed my clothes and ran to pacifica. We ride the MSV (Mystery Shack Van) and went to the hospital.
"Hello, what can I do for you?"
"Ummm.. We are here for ultrasound" I said
"Okay, right this way sir"
We went to the ultrasound room and the doctor put some kind of jelly on her stomach and I can assume its cold because of her face.
"Okay so we'll begin... Anyways how old are you?"
"Oh we're---"
"We're 28 yeah, 28 years old" pacifica said cutting me off
"Ummm. Yeah we're 28"
"Married?" The doctor asked
"Oh, we're in a relationship but we're planning on having a wedding on 30" I said
"Okay... Oh... There it is! Your baby"
"Wow!" We both got amazed...
"Its beautiful..."
"Wait is it a boy or a girl?" Pacifica asked
"Its a girl"
"Hi..." Pacifica waved
I smiled and hug her... After that we came to the mall and went shopping for our baby... Pacifica picked the dresses and I picked the toys, we both picked for the shoes the we paid them. We got home and talk...
"Hubby..."
"Yeah?" I said while stopping on arranging the gifts
"I want to move"
"Okay go, walk around the woods or by the shack I'll just catch up after I finish this"
"No, that's not what I meant"
"What is it then?"
"I want to move houses... With you"
"Pacifica..."
"I know, I know that we're too young but what if my parents came back and bill..."
"You worry too much... We're not moving"
She looked at me in the eye furiously
"Why? Is it because of candy?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh come on dipper! I'm not that stupid! I know you often see candy and I know because I saw you the other night!"
"What? I was at grunkle ford's lab researching"
"Do I look like I'm lying?"
"Pacifica why the heck would I do that? I did everything you told me! You never asked what I wanted!" She looked at me while crying like her heart was gonna break, I felt the same
"First you told me to get a restraining order from candy eventhough you know I would never replace you for her, Second you made me get you pregnant even if I said no, and Third you want me to move out of my house? No! Pacifica no, You know that I'm doing a research here so that I could protect you and I'm staying here because my sister needs me. She feels like gabe is cheating on her and I'm gonna stand by her."
"So are you saying that you don't love me anymore?"
"Pacifica--"
"You're saying that you only did those 2 things because I said so?"
"Pacifica---"
"And do you think I'm only doing this for myself? I'm doing this for the both of us! I'm doing this for you! I'm doing this because I don't want to be apart from you because I love you and do you even feel the same?"
The anger and hatred just got out of me and before I know it, I shouted at her.
"WELL THEN LETS BREAK-UP YOU'RE BEING TOO MUCH OF A PAIN TO ME ANYWAY." I said and walked out of the room.

Pacifica's POV:
Dipper walked out of the room and I sat at the bed crying.
I really think that he doesn't love me anymore. Everything changed. That's it, I'm going back to my parents by tomorrow morning.
2 hours later....
"Hey pacifica" mabel said and approached me
"Yeah?" I said while wiping my tears away
"Dinner's ready. Are you joining?"
"No. I'm not hungry"
"Maybe you're not but you're baby sure is hungry. Come on"
"I said no"
"I'll just bring the food here, you need to eat" she said as she walked out of the room. When she's out, I packed all my things and the things I bought for my daughter and hid it under mabel's bed. When she finally came with the food I ate then she talked to me.
"Did you and dipper argued?"
I nodded and a tear fell on my cheek, I didn't bother wiping it away
"Well, he's downstairs. He's drinking with grunkle stan and soos. I swear he never done this before. Maybe he's really sad and depressed because you two argued."
"Well mabel I feel like he's cheating on me with candy"
"Why?"
"Well, I saw him the other night with candy and I mean, he has a restraining order right? He should get away from candy"
"I feel the same"
"Huh?"
"Yeah, I feel like gabe is cheating on me but when I found out the truth, Its not true I found out that the girl she's with was her sister. Haha, Man I really did got jealous there but after that we forgave each other and everything went just fine. Pacifica, my brother loves you and you know that, Maybe that wasn't dipper you saw. Maybe you were just too sleepy that's all."
"Thanks mabel for cheering me up." Then I hugged her. After I ate I texted my mom and told her that I was in the mystery shack and I told her to pick me uo at 5:00 in the morning so that no one would ever know. My mom said yes and I slept. Mabel gave me her bed because she said she was sleeping at grenda's so I slept there. At around 12:00 midnight I heared the door opened and dipper came in and crashed on the bed and shouting my name..
"Pacifica.... Pacifica..." He said while hugging his pillow. A tear fell on my cheek  and I just closed my eyes and went to sleep...
5 hours later...
My alarm went on 4:30 so that I could freshen myself up, I brushed my teeth and got dressed and put a little make - up on and went outside... I saw the northwest limo pull up and my mother got out. My mother was shock on what she saw and she covered her mouth and approached me. She hugged me tight and I hug her back.
"What happened?" My mother asked crying
"I'm sorry..." I said while tears are streaming on my face.
"No, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry If Wasn't a good parent, I'm sorry if I abandoned you and treated you like a dog. I'm really sorry. But, don't worry. We're not gonna go back to the mansion, we're going to the city."
"Why?"
"Well, your father kicked me out of the house and I have a mansion that's bigger that his so we'll stay there" I nodded and we both got knside the limo. When the car starts to drive I heard dipper's voice
"PACIFICA!!! PACIFICA!!!"
"Stop the car" I said with a faint voice. I opened the window and dipper popped out gasping
"Pacifica... I'm sorry" he said
"Go away" I said while trying to stop the tears
"Pacifica please! Pacifica I need you. I'm lost without you please!" He said while holding my hand
"Look dipper, forget about the laughter forget about the sorrows and mostly forget the mempries we built because dipper... I wanna move on... Dipper I... I don't... Love you anymore" I said while tears streamed on my face
"Pacifica please" He begged and I removed his hand on mine and the car started and I closed the window.
"PACIFICA!!!!"
He shouted and I covered my mouth my mom hugged me and I layed my head on her shoulder and cry...
Goodbye dipper pines...