Chapter 27: Just Try not To Fall

Pacifica's POV:
I was fixing some stuff at my office then alliyah walks up to me with a juice box.
"Mommy" she says and hugs me
"Yes baby?" I asked
"Do you know that dipper guy?" She asks and I looked at her. I tried to stop the tears and smiled at her
"Yes, he's our employee right?"
"No" she says and my heart tries to beat fast "I mean of you to ever met each other for a long time?"
"No not yet, we just met" I lied
"Ohhh. I see"
"Why don't you go home, Jenna will take you"
"I wanna go to McDonalds. Please mommy"
"okay, I'll take you there as soon as I finish This okay?"
"Yay!" She then kisses me on my cheek "thanks mommy" Then she gets out of my office and play with angelo. I my head on my desk and started crying again. When My make-up was all messed up, I went inside the bathroom and Started to fix it.

Dipper's POV:
Me, Candy and Jacob went to McDonalds, Jacob wanted to eat there so we went to get some
"So How was you're interview" Candy asks
"Well it was fine"
"Your boss?"
"She's Okay"
"Is she prettier than me?" I hug her
"No one can be prettier than you"
"Pacifica sure is..." Then she lets go of the hug
"Who's Pacifica?" Jacob asks
"Nothing. Uhhh... Why don't we just wait for the food okay?"
"Okay"

Pacifica's POV:
Me and Alliyah went to get McDs and we ordered some. We searched for a table and sat near the window. Moments later, My phone rang

Fr. Pines
Hello mrs. Elise, I forgot to ask, what time should I show uo tomorrow?

To: Pines
At around 9 am. Don't be late.

Moments later our food was ready. I go to the counter and get it but someone bumped into me. I looked at him and I saw dipper.

"Oh its you" I said
"Oh Hello Mrs. Elise"
"Hello Mr. Pines"
"Call me Dipper"
"Okay dipper, What brings you here?"
"Oh, Me and my family are having lunch"
"Oh really? Me and My daughter are having lunch too"
"You wanna join us?"
"Oh no thanks, Its a mother-daughter quality time"
"Oh... I see, well. I'm gonna go get my order"
"And I'm gonna get mine"
I was really shocked because he didn't notice the mint green shirt that we brought together when we were a couple. Oh well... Maybe he forgot everything about me.

~after lunch
Me and Alliyah went hime and she went to sleep. I went back to the office and started working. While I was fixing some folders, I saw Alliyah's Birth Certificate.

Name: Alliyah Jade Von Fundshauser
Birthdate: December 20,2010
Mother:Pacifica Elise Northwest
Father: Dipper Pines
Age of mother: 18
Single  👍          Married            In a relationship

I hid that inside my bag and I'm gonna put it on my closet when I go home.
Alliyah will never find out. I swear.

-after work
While I was on my way to parking A message popped out on my phone and its from dipper.

"Hello Mrs. Elise"
"Don't call me Mrs. Elise just Elise I'm not used to be called that way"
"Okay Elise. Can I ask you something though?"
"Sure"
"Where did you bought that shirt and when?"
I was shocked when He asked me about my shirt. I took a deep breath and answered his question with a lie.
"I bought at the mall with alliyah, we have matching shirts but she doesn't really wear the shirt often" i explained
"Ohhh... I see"
"Well okay, goodnight dipper. I'm gonna go home now"
"Okay, Bye elise end stay safe"
Then we ended up the message and I went home.
-the next day...
Alliyah didn't come with me since its a weekday. I went to the office with Marius and started. When the clock strikes 8:30 I heard someone knocking on my office door. I opened it and saw dipper. I smiled and lets him come in.
"You're early" I said
"Yeah. I'm really exited"
"Okay, here are your supplies and you can go to your station"
"Okay" as I hamd him the supplies, he accidentally touched my hand. We looked at each other.
"Pacifica?" He says while he stares into my eyes. I looked away at lied about not knowing Pacifica.
"Who's Pacifica?" I asked and gave him the supplies.
"Well, she's my girlfriend. My ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I'll never let her go eventhough she pushed me away." He said
I turned around and wiped a tear away and face him.
"Okay. Well do you still love her?"
"Today, Tomorrow and Always" He said
"But you have a new girlfriend"
"Ohhh... I love candy but pacifica means a lot more. We adopted a child named jacob because she said she wanted a boy."
"But why didn't you just make one?"
"Because its wrong. I have a daughter though. Its pacifica's. We built her, Her name's Demie Lorraine and eventhough I still haven't met her, I love her from the bottom of my heart" I tried to stop the tears and just smiled at him. "Well I better get going. See you later Elise" He said as he waved goodbye"
I always do this, I always cry and I'm crying again. I miss him and knowing that he still loves me, just makes ma wanted him back more.