Chapter 28: The truth

Dipper's POV:
I went home and did my bedtime routine. After that I texted Elise and asked if she wanted to have dinner tomorrow
"Hey" I texted her
"Hi" she replied
"So you wanna go on a dinner tomorrow?"
"Okay, pick me up on 8:00"
"And your husband is okay with that"
"Yeah... He's really busy and don't get me wrong, he loves his job more than me"
"That's nuts"
"Haha I know. See you tomorrow Diphead"
"Hey where did you learn that from?"
"I just thought of it 😂"
"Suits me right?"
"Very much"
"You know, you sound and look just like my ex-girlfriend pacifica"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah. You just have brown hair and black eyes that's the difference between you two and you're more professional"
"Wow... Maybe you might remember her from me yeah?"
"Yeah... Okay goodnight elise, see you tomorrow at work"
"Bye Diphead Sweet dreams 👍"
Then I slept through the night. The next morning...
I rushed downstairs to eat some breakfast with my family. Candy looked at me and said...
"Why such a hurry"
"Just exited for work"
"Who gets excited for work?"
"Ummm... Me?"
"No one except for you"
"Yeah... I have to go. Bye jake, Bye candy" I said and kissed both of them on the cheek. I rode our car and I went to work. When I got there I went to Elise's office and check up on her.
"Hey" She said with a smile
"What time will you go home?"
"Ummm... 6:30 why?"
"I'll pick you up at 8:00 remember"
"Yeah... You better go to work. There's to much to do."
"Okay bye"
"Bye Diphead"
Then I started working.
-hours later...
Its already 7:30 I picked my clothes and wear them. Its not too formal and not too messy. When I got downstairs, I saw candy sleeping. Then I went to Elise's house. I knocked on the door and she opened it. She smiled at me.
"Let's go?"
"You look amazing with that dress."
"I know." I recognize her dress and its the same dress when me and pacifica see each other after her parents took her away from me. I am starting to have feelings for elise but why?
We drove all the way to a 5 star restaurant and dropped by. There was a really long line and I am not patient.
"Uhhh... This is gonna take forever"
"I do know a place"
"Where?" She grabbed my arm and went inside the car. She drove all the way to gravity falls and stopped at Me and Pacifica's hiding spot. She looked at me and smiled and grabs my arm and walked through the bushes. We went to me and pacifica's favourite spot and sat down. It made me wonder on how she knew this?
"Hey. How did you know this place?"
"Well I use to go here when I was a kid. Me and my brother used to go here everyday. " she said and lay down the soft grass. I lay next to her and then we both looked at each other's face. I brushed her hair and put my palm on her cheek. We both got up and she started talking.
"Dipper... I can't lie anymore"
"What? Why?"
"I.... I am Pacifica Elise Northwest"
"What?" I was shocked when I heard that she was pacifica
"Are you joking?"
"No"
"You are joking" she puts her hand around my neck and kisses me. I put my hands around her and hugged her.
"I'm very sorry" I said while crying
"You don't have to be sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry because I hurt you  so much"
"I love you... I still love you"
"And I love you too, after all these years" Then I kissed her. She hugs me really tight but its okay.
"Hey, if you're pacifica, does that mean.."
"Yes, Alliyah is Demie Lorraine, She's our daughter hubby"
"Really? Can we tell her that I'm her.."
"No we can't"
"Why?"
"Because she doesn't know that marius is just her step-dad"
"Then we should tell her"
"Lets just wait until she finds it out herself"
"Okay, I'm just glad that you're here. I love you wifey."
"I love you Hubby. But we can't show our affection in public. Just in this spot okay?"
"Okay." Then I kissed her forehead.
I'm not angry or upset that she lied to me for being my boss, the important thing is she's here and she loves me. That's all that matters