Chapter 31: At the Carnival

Pacifica's POV:
I heard alliyah said I'm coming and when she got down we all went to my car and drove to the carnival.
"Where are we going mommy?" Alliyah asks as I drive
"To the carnival" dipper says
"Really? Yay! Hahahah" she says and falls on dipper's lap
Dipper smiles at me through the mirror and I smiled back at him.
When we arrived at the carnival, alliyah runs straight to the cotton candy seller.
"Slow down alliyah!" I said
"Hey, let the kid do whatever she wants, its our last day afterall"
"Yeah."
"Mommy, I want some of those fluffy things. Then ride on the horsey"
"Okay, come on" I said and she holds my hand
"C'mon dipper" she said and grabs dipper's hand. He looked at me and I smiled at him, he smiles back and we bought some cotton candy and rode the carousel. After that we rode the rollercoaster and alliyah was having really fun. After the ride, we decided to eat some breakfast at the foodcourt.
Once our food has arrived, we ate. I was about to get the tissue when dipper accidentaly grabbed my hand. It looks like we were gonna grab the same thing.
"Can I have some napkin please?" Alliyah asks
"Sure" I said and I took one of the napkins and cleaned the food on her face.
"Hey alliyah, wants some ice cream?" Dipper asks
"Yes please. I want a strawberry flavoured ice cream. And for mommy, vanilla"
"Okay" he was about to walk away til I stop him
"Woah wait, I don't want some ice cream"
"C'mon mommy" Alliyah says
"Okay baby" I said then dipper walks away.
Dipper's POV:
While I was at the line to buy some ice cream, I saw candy and jacob at the line then jacob sees me and calls me
"Hey mom, its dad! Hey dad!" He waves at me. Candy looks at me angrily and then she whispers something to jacob and gets out of the line. I followed them and then I tap candy's shoulder
"Hey babe"
"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work."
"Yeah but my boss invited me to the carnival and---"
"Dipper what took you so long?" Alliyah shouts while she was holding pacifica's  hand. Pacifica and candy looked at each other.
"Who's she?"
"Its my--" then she slaps me
"Mom!" Jacob shouts
"Dipper!" Alliyah shouts
"How could you dipper! I trusted you! Then you walks away with jacob"
"Dad!" Jacob shouts back
I looked down and pacifica puts her hand on my shoulder.
"Its okay" I said
"Its not okay" she says "I'm sorry if I caused problems to your family, I should've just..." She didn't continue because Alliyah is here
"Should've what mom?"
"Nothing lets just go back to the foodcourt" she saidThen we walked to the foodcourt and I looked at my phone. After a very tiring day, we decided to go home. When pacifica dropped me at my house, we talked a little.
"I'll see you in..." I said then she kissed me. I hugged her tightly and she hugs me back.
"I love you... Hubby"
"I love you too Wifey" then we let go of the hug and I get out of the car and waved goodbye to her.