Chapter 37: Surprise surprise!

Pacifica's POV:
Its saturday morning and I didn't felt dipper by my side. There was just a space. I opened my eyes and saw a note on a pillow it says: 'Goodmorning wifey' I smiled and went downstairs I sat down on a chair at our dining area and I saw a bouqet of flowers and there's a note saying: 'a nice waffles with chocolate syrup, chocolate milk and a special bouqet of roses for my lady ;)' I ate my breakfast. Once I'm done, I went upstairs to take a bath. I opened my closet and I saw my 18th birthday dress and there's a note attached to it. It says: 'hey! Its september 18, saturday. Since its sep. 18 I remembered your 18th birthday. You better wear this you look good on this one' I smiled and wore that rosy pink balloon gown. I went downstairs and at our garage and I saw alliyah and mabel waiting for me there.
"Mabel!" I shouted and hugged her she hugged me back and gave me a pink rose and there's another note attached to it.
It says: 'you're as beautiful as a rose 💖🌹😘' I smiled and they opened the door to the limosine and I went inside. I saw my mom there and she handed me dipper's cap and there was another note attached to it.
It says: 'remember when we climbed that mountain and you wore my hat?'
My mom gives me another dipper's cap and a note was sticked to it
It says: 'and when I gave you my hat when I took you to your house'
Then a video starts playing. Its when I was sleeping this morning he said:
"Hey wifey! I'll see you soon! I love you!" Then the short video ended. Another vid starts playing and there was a music (photograph) (A/N: its better to read it while listening to photograph) there were pictures appearing. From back when I was twelve and he was too. At my 18th birthday. Our first kiss. When we climbed the mountain. And lots more. When the video ended. I stepped out of the limo and I saw a dead end and there was a domino. There was a note beside it: 'push one domino forward and don't be scared to go in that dead end again. I never failed you' It said and I pushed a domino causing it to hit another and another and another. I followed it until it leads me to somewhere... Magical. There were pictures of me and dipper hanging on a tree, there were fireflies and butterflies around and rose petals all around then I saw dipper holding a bouqet of pink and red roses. A music starts to play and he approaches me. He gave me the roses.
"May I have this dance my lady?" He said I put down the bouqet
"I would be delighted sir" I said and giggled we danced while we were staring into each other's eyes. Then he drags me somewhere and I saw neon butterflies (made of cardboard) it was formed into an 'I love you' note and when it tilted there it was... It says.....(Dipper kneels down while holding one hand of pacifica)
"Pacifica Elise Northwest. After all the years of you and me spending time together and teasing at each other, hurting, laughing and loving you was the happiest memory here sticked to my head. When you left me, I felt that there my heart was been shot by a bullet. I don't know what I'll do without you. When you needed space, I gave you space, Eventhough I know that my heart will break. I waited for almost for almost 5 years to make you mine and we've been together for only 5 months. You left me and I waited for you for 5 years... Another 5 years was gone. Another 5 years was wasted without you. But I never gave up on you even if I married candy. I said to myself: 'she'll come back, we promised...' And now I can't believe that I am holding your hand and I actually waited for you... Pacifica Elise Northwest, you were worth the longest wait. Remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes? Now I'm asking you to be my Wife... For real. Will you do me the honor of staying with me for the rest of my life?"I started to tear up and hug him very tight "In short... Will you marry me?" Tears streamed down my face and I kissed him
"Yes!" I whispered on his ear he hugged me and our close friends started to come out of the bush. I didn't let go of dipper. They were clapping and cheering for us and as for me... I feel like I was the luckiest girl on earth.
"I love you" he said while his nose is touching mine
"I love you too" I said and kisses me
______________________________________________
Its really funny because my enemy became my friend and he was turned into my  bestfriend and my lover then my husband. I never knew that this would happened, because we were different but it turns out that Its the things that you hate the most care for you most..... Maybe its true what they all said.
The more you hate the person, the more you get attached to them and love them that's how I ended up with dipper and now my wish has came true... To be with someone who loves me back
-Pacifica Elise Pines

The End