Chapter 30: I know now

Alliyah's POV:
I woke up and wiped the saliva near my mouth. I wore my bunny slippers and walk towards my couch to get my phone. I saw mommy's bag and a paper is sliding out of it. I opened mommy's bag and I saw a birth certificate... My birth certificate...
______________________________________________________
                                                          Birth Certificate
Name: Alliyah Jade Von Fundshauser
Birthday: December 20,2010
Mother: Pacifica Elise Northwest
Father: Dipper Pines
______________________________________________________
"What?" My eyes widened in shock I was happy and jumping like crazy. When I knew that dipper is my dad. I can't be happy enough! I want him to be my daddy! Yay! Someone knocked on my door and I put the paper inside mommy's bag. And sat on the couch.
"Hi baby" my mommy says
"Hello mommy!" I said and I ran to her and hug her.
"Wanna go on a play date with Mister Dipper?"
"*gasp* Really?"
"Yeah"
"Okay, I'm gonna go change clothes" I said and went to my closet.
Pacifica's POV:
While she went inside her closet, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw dipper sitting at the couch.
"Hey" I said
"Hey" he says back
"You ready?" I asked
"Ofcourse, where's alliyah?"
"Upstairs, changing clothes" I said and sat on the other couch
"Where's your husband?"
"He leaves early for work"
"And your not going to work?"
"Nope. I'm gonna spend my last day here at San Francisco coz we're moving to L.A"
"Why?"
"My company is falling apart and I have to go there. And please stop asking questions." He grins and bites his lower lip and looks at me then smiles. Ohh god his beautiful smile makes me wanna melt. I thought to my self.
"I'm coming!" Alliyah shouts down