Chapter 34: Divorce

Pacifica's POV:
I told my mum what I was been through on marius' arms she was was angry and worried at the same time so she suggested that I should divorce with him. I said yes and I went first to our house and went straight to our bedroom to get my clothes but when I opened the door, I saw Marius and Grenda kissing (Grenda is a sexy lady with a straight red hair and she has this really hot voice)
"Elise! Oh... Its not what you think!" I placed my raised my hand infront of his face
"Its okay..."
"What?"
"Didn't you hear me? I said it was okay... You and me, we're done for. Because you are signing this divorce paper" I said and hands him the divorce papers
"Why would I sign this?"
"Because alliyah knows that dipper is his dad and as for the three of us, we're moving to gravity falls and start a new life there"
"Okay..." He said and grabs the pen on the table beside our bed
"Good... Now, I'm just gonna grab alliyah's stuff and my stuff and you can start making out with Brenda over here"
"Its grenda" she says with a slutty voice
"Yeah whatever" I said and I went inside my closet and put all my clothes, bags and shoes in 3 mallets and 2 gym bags. I went to alliyah's room and grabbed her gadjets, toys, shoes, bags, clothes and put in 2 big mallets and I went to our limo and I put it in there. I went back to my mom's house which is where we are temporarily staying until me and dipper find a house at gravity falls.