Chapter 35: A new life

Dipper's POV:
I was at the coffee shop and I saw candy with Michael (her ex-boyfriend) I approached her.
"Hey candy"
"Oh hey dipper" she said smiling
"Where's jacob?"
"Oh... Well you see its a long story why don't you take a seat" she said and I sat down on a chair that's infront of them
"Now, tell me what happened to jacob?"
"Well... We were at the toy store to buys some new toys for him til we saw two couples calling him Drake. He started to tear up when he looked at the couple and he ran to them and he hugged them... He called them 'Mom' and 'Dad' the couple asked me if they can take their son home. At first I didn't allow them, but when they told me that jacob ran away from home because of his mean aunt. I allowed them to take jacob home. I know that he will be happier if he was with his really family"
"Is that so?"
"Yeah... After 2 weeks of not hearing from jacob, Michael here was there to comfort me and here we are... We're together again... And dipper, I need you to sign this divorce paper so that we could get married"
"Yeah sure" I said and I grabbed my pen in my pocket. "Okay now that its done, I'll leave you two lovebirds and I wish you the best on your wedding" I said and walked to the counter to get my coffee and I went home.

Pacifica's POV:
I was fixing my stuff at my bedroom then dipper comes in my bedroom
"Hi wifey" he said and kisses me
"Hey hubby, so we better find a new house for you,me and alliyah"
"Ooohh! I just remembered, mabel tried to sell me her modern house at gravity falls since she was moving to France"
"Yeah okay so we'll check it out on saturday"
"Saturday? Why nit on Friday?"
"I have to attend to court necause of that divorce thing"
"Oh yeah... By the way, me and candy are divorced I'm gonna attend on thursday"
"Yeah okay" I said and he helps me fix my stuff then alliyah comes in my room
"Mommy?"
"Yeah?"
"Did you grab my iphone cases before leaving home?"
"Oh god I forgot!"
"Why what's wrong?" Dipper asked
"I forgot her cases I'm just gonna go back for it tomorrow"
"Okay mommy" she said and she went back to her bedroom