Chapter 29: Now that we're close

Dipper's POV:
After our dinner-date I went home. I found candy sitting on the couch. She looked at me angrily and stands up
"Where have you been?"
"I went on a meeting"
"Meeting? Meeting at 9:00? That's crazy"
"Yeah and tiring too... Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a rest, see you in the morning" I said and went to our bedroom.
-8 hours later...
I woke up and saw that the breakfast was ready but jacob was the only one on the table. I asked him where was candy.
"Hey bud! Where's mommy?"
"She left, she went to the store to buy some stuff. Hey dad, can you drop me to my school since mom isn't around?"
"Yeah sure buddy! C'mon" I said and he grabs his bag. We went to his school and I saw Demie with Pacifica.
"Uhhh... Bud why don't you go inside?" I said and he nods. I approached them and pacifica looks at me.
"Uh, hey Elise, Hey alliyah!" I greeted
"Hello Dipper" Pacifica said
"Hey Pal!" Alliyah says and hugs me, I hug her back and pacifica looks at me then smiles.
"Uh baby, go inside please. You're gonna be late" Pacifica says
"Okay mommy" then she kisses pacifica on the lip
"Bye Mister!" She says as she waved goodbye.
"Wanna join me for some coffee?" I nod and grabbed her hand. She releases mine and I looked at her
"Why? What'd I do?"
"Nothing, just not in public, okay?"
"Okay." Then we went to her car. We drove to starbucks for some coffee. We sat down and had a little chat.
"So how are things while alliyah is growing up?" I asked, her she smiles
"She's areally good girl. She loves her mommy so much and marius too." She said and I frowned.
"Hey what's the matter?" She asked
"Do you love Marius?"
"Ofcourse not" she grabs my hand "your the only guy I will ever love I promise"
"I love you wifey" I whispered
"I love you more hubby" she whispers back and we both smiled while holding each others hand.

Candy's POV:
I was walking on my way home then I stopped infront of starbucks, I was gonna get coffee til I saw dipper holding hands with his boss, Elise. I felt my heart broke and ran away from the store. When I got home, I cried and I broke a few things from the house, When I broke the vase my hand got injured and it bled. I sat down and cried and I can't stop thinking about dipper.

Pacifica's POV:
I was working on the office til marius came in.
"Hey babe" he says
"Hi"
"We have a meeting"
"Sure... Sure"
"Not here. On L.A"
"What? We have to move to L.A?"
"Yeah... On saturday"
"What? But its thursday"
"I know. Its not my company, Its yours. The Northwest company is falling apart. Your too focus on our company. You know that Von Fundshauser's Co. Is okay, we have to focus on Northwest company"
"Yeah okay, but what about alliyah?"
"She'll come with us"
"Okay but how long will we stay there?"
"Until the northwest company is okay"
"Til when?"
"A year? Or 5-6 months?"
"What? But alliyah is still studying here at San Francisco"
"I transfered her to another school. Anyways, I have to get back on my work. Bye" he said and walks out of my office. After my shift, I went home. I saw alliyah in her room sleeping. I put my bag on her couch and sit on her bed. I brushed her hair of her face. And she wakes up.
"Hi mommy" She mumbles
"Hello sweetie"
"Mommy,"
"Yeah?"
"Is Mister Dipper real daddy?"
I was shocked and my eyes widened. My heart beats fast and my body can't move. I answered her question but it wasn't true.
"No, ofcourse not. You know that your one and only daddy is Daddy Marius right?"
"Yeah... But why do I have his brown wavy hair? And and...
"Your talking nonsense baby girl. Go to sleep"
"Wait mommy. Before I go to bed. I have some good news for you"
"What is it?"
"I can read!"
"Wow! That's very nice. Now go to bed. We have a busy day ahead of us"
"Okay mommy. Good night"
"Good night" I said and went to my bedroom.