Chapter Thirteen: Restraining Order

Dipper's POV:
I'm at the circus with soos since grenda, pacifica and mabel are having some girl time. I decided to play at the basketball game "dude I'll just try some other rides kay? Catch you later bro" he said "okay soos" I said. While I was playing I felt someone wrapped her arm around my arm when I looked at her its... "What the--- what the hell are you doing here candy? Go away" I commanded "But I just got here" she explained "okay but just don't come near me" I said "But you're the only reason why I'm here" she said "Oh please candy I'm not that gullable. I have a girlfriend... I mean wife waiting for me at home so back off before I hurt you" I don't usually say that to girls but she is getting on my nerves. When I shot the final ball I requested for the bear "So who's that for?" She asked I rolled my eyes at her and say "For my wife ofcourse who else" "Ohhh I thought it was for me" she said and started flirting with me again. i pushed her away again and she kepet on moving forward to me "What the fuck is up with you?" I yelled at her. She quickly stood up and ran towards me. Suddenly, her hair was grabbed by someone and I saw pacifica. Pacifica threw her to the ground and slapped her many times, I stopped her and hold her "I TOLD YOU BEFORE!! KEEP YOU'RE DIRTY HANDS OFF MY PROPERTY YOU SLUT!" I've never seen pacifica so angry like this before "NOW GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN WALK" pacifica angrily yelled "Wifey, Calm down" I said. She turned to me and said "CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?!? Are you serious? I almost killed a slut and you tell me to calm down?" She yelled "Look, I didn't know she followed me here" I explained "Then how do you explain flirting? "She asked " She was the one flirting not me! I said I have a wife waiting for me" I explained "Ohh... Sorry hubby" then she sat down on a bench close to us "Its okay wifey, I know that you were just trying to keep me on your side" she nodded "I'm sorry if I jealous too much I just love you that's all" she said "I love you too wifey" I handed her the teddy bear I won for her "Thanks hubby" then she put her head on my shoulder then I hold her hand.
When we came home we told mabel what happened. She was really angry on what candy did so she went out "Excuse me, I have to go somewhere" she said. Pacifica looked at me and said "Hubby..." I looked at her "yeah wifey?" I asked mysteriously "Why don't you get a restraining order for candy I mean... She's really a fucking creature right? Lets just get a restraining order kay" I nodded "Okay, when?" She looked at me and smiled "Right now" "Ohhh... Okay then"