Chapter Eighteen: Lost

Pacifica's POV:
When we got to our new house I quickly pulled out my bags and go to my room. My mom helped me with my stuff and gave me 8 bags of new clothes. I smiled at her and hug her tight.
"Can you please tell me what happened" my mom said
"Well, I told dipper that I don't want to go with you and dad and I told him that the only way to move out of the problem is go through it. I told him to get me pregnant so that you and dad will forget me as your daughter"
"I would never forget you, but you father would. He's a heartless man and I'm his slave for 20 years. I begged him not to treat you the way he treated me so he didn't. He treated you lower that that. He treated you like a dog and I was forced to follow whatever he says because I have no other choice"
"I'm sorry mom" I hugged her again
"I love you too and I'm very deeply sorry" and she hugged me back.
After my stuff was all fixed we ate breakfast and she took me to my room knowing that I'm 7 months pregnant I look like a whale having only 1 child.
"So what are you gonna name this fella anyway?" She asked while she is sitting on a couch beside my bed.
"Well, dipper and I were planning to na,e her Demie Lorraine but that was our suggestion but since I'm with you I was hoping I could make it with you"
"Okay how about... Jane?"
"Alliyah! Alliyah Jane"
"Okay, Alliyah Jane it is! That's a really beautiful name!" My mom giggled
"Ummm mom, I'm hungry I want a..."
"Pizza and a starbucks coffee? I already ordered some" then the door knocked. My mom opened my bedroom door and she puts the pizza on a trailer and the starbucks coffee as well.
"Here you go"
"You really know me"
"Ofcourse, you're my daughter" then she hugged me. Then I ate my pizza while I was sipping my starbucks dipper popped from my head and I can imagine the both of us sipping coffee on the backyard and playing dares with him and I would hug him if my dare is too tough. I smiled and cried at the same time.
"What's the matter?" My mom asked
"I just... I remembered dipper and I playing dares at their backyard sipping some hot coffee. I miss that"
" sweetie...."
"But I have to move on. I have to let all of that fly away"

Dipper's POV:
I was at our backyard sipping on a hot coffee and imagining pacifica trying to climb that big tree I laugh I cry and I can't stip thinking about her. I miss her and it was a big mistake to let her go. Suddenly someone knocks on the door I opened it amd I saw candy... The old candy, the sweet, lovable and forgivable candy
"Hey"
"Hi dipper. I'm sorry on the way I acted the past 7 months I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me" she said while handing me a cake. I took the cake and smiled at her then I hug her
"So we're good?"
"Of course we are... Friends?"
"Friends" she said and hug me tighly.
"So uhhh... Why don't you come have a sit"
"Okay" then she went to living room and sat on the couch. We sat in different couches and I turned on the tv and watched ducktective with her while eating some cake I remember when I used to do this with pacifica. But I will give her what she want. I'm gonna move on.
"Man I love this show!" I said while laughing
"Hahahah! Yeah! Haven't you heard? They released ducktective 3 but its a movie. But I have it no worries! I'm gonna come back tomorrow morning so that we could watch it together"
"Really? Wow! Thanks candy! You're like my bestfriend now"
"And we'll keep it that way. Anyways I have to go Michael is waiting at the coffee shop I have to meet him there"
"Wait who's michael?"
"He's my boyfriend. Hey! I should invite him over and you and pacifica together so that it would be a couple's night yeah?"
"Yeah sure!"
"Okay bye dipper!" She said as she waved goodbye
"Bye!" I waved back when she left I checked my phone and tried to text pacifica.

To Wifey:
Hey wifey, wanna come over to watch ducktective 3 I know you love it its gonna be awso|
I stopped for a moment and I deleted the message and just forget about it and just watched the ducktective marathon. I looked at the couch beside me and I can imagine me and pacifica cuddling while watching movies I miss her so much.

Pacifica's POV:
I was watching ducktective marathon and then my mom barged in to my room and sat beside me.
"Yeah?" I asked
"You said you want to move on right?"
I nodded and she gave me a letter its a letter from Marius. I opened it with tension and read it.
______________________________________________________
Dearest Pacifica,
                            Hello and greetings! Well I know that you know me we were good friends back in highschool I'm marius from austria and you also know that I like you back then even though I'm with grenda. Pacifica Elise Northwest. I told you a few years back that I like you and I'm willing to wait til you say so. And you said that you're gonna be ready when you're 18 and now you're eighteen, I would like to court you and I'm willing to take the chance if you said yes. But if you say no, I will wait for you. You are worth to wait. I'm hoping for an answer pacifica.
                                                                                                                     -Marius
______________________________________________________

"Its a letter from marius"
"The rich kid from austria?"
"Yes"
"Pacifica... I'm sorry about this"
"What why?"
"The reason why we are gone the past 7 months is that. Me and your father settled a fixed marriage for you and marius. Its the only way to get out of the struggle, your father owe marius' mother much amount and the only way to get out of it is to marry you. I'm sorry even if I say no. We already signed the contract. I'm sorry honey"
"Its okay mom, maybe this could help me get over dipper" I said as I wiped a tear. I hugged her and she hugged me back.