Chapter Fourteen: Its been quite a day

Dipper's POV:
Its been a week since pacifica got here, and the last time I saw candy. Pheeww! Thank God I actually got rid of her, I'm really glad that she's out of my sight.
Its a cold monday morning. I was sitting on a couch at our backyard with pacifica. We were sipping our hot chocolates and talk on how our lives will be a few years from now. We played dares laugh at our very funny challenges.
"Well Miss Northwest, I dare you to... Climb that tree" I said
"What? No fair! You know I can't climb trees right?"
"Well... If you didn't climb that tree, you're gonna give me a peck on the lips"
"Ew, I'd rather climb that tree"
"Oh man! That's so unfair!"
Then she walked to the tree and tried to climb but she kept on failing.
"Okay so you failed, c'mon peck on the lips wifey" I said as she got up and walk to me
"Can I please just kiss you on the cheeks? Please!"
"Hey! I didn't make the rules. You did, so c'mon peck on the lips wifey just a peck please!" I said and pouted
She rolled her eyes and smiled she leaned close to me and pecked her lips onto mine and then sat beside me.
"Okay diphead. I dare you to... Shave your hair"
"How short?"
"Bald"
"No way"
"Okay then just do like 50 push-ups"
"Okay"
She counted and I tried to do 50 push-ups
"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15..16.17..18..19..20"
A few numbers later...
"45..46..47..48..49..50!" Then I crashed my body onto the grass. I got up and stretched my arms so that she'll give me hug
"C'mon, hug! I deserve this!" She walked to me and gave me hug for like 2-3 seconds. After our game we decided to go inside and eat some breakfast with mable and with our two grunkles. After that we sitted on the couch at our living room and watched ducktective 2.
"Hey Hubby"
"Yeah?"
"Can we please go to the mall?"
"Yeah sure, I mean its pretty boring here at the shack" i said and I went to the bathroom to change clothes since pacifica is gonna change at our bedroom. After we changed we drove the mystery shack van to the mall.
"So what do you wanna do?" She asked while we're holding hands
"Well it depends on what do you wanna do"
"I wanna go shopping"
"Okay shopping it is" and then we went straight to the nearest store we can find. She bought me a red checkered shirt and a pair of pants then she bought mable a cute purple dress and a sweater that says 'best sister ever' and a pair of diamond earrings then her stuff were... Well its too long of a list but my favorites were the white snickers, mint green sleeves and a short. Then we bought some chicken wings for grunkle stan and soos, a new pair of glasses and a cereulean shoes for wendy. Actually, I'm really admired by pacifica, she never forgets those person who bought her up and ofcourse she never think about herself, she always remembers people that cared for her.
So anyways, after that we came to a fast food restaurant and had lunch there. Meanwhile pacifica looked behind me and hid herself under the table.
"Crap" she said in a whispery voice
"Why?" I asked
"My friends are here. What if they saw me here? They will tell my parents that I'm not in the mansion. Can we please go?" She asked in a scared tone.
"Okay but first you need to wear my jacket so that they won't recognize you" then we skipped our way to the van and went straight home. While we were driving our way there, there was silence. Pacifica breaks the silence as she spoke.
"Hubby..."
I looked at her with a what look in my face
"Yeah?" I asked
"What if... What if my parents came back and they... Took me away from you? What are you gonna do?" She said with a sigh. I pulled up and hug her tight. She hugged me back.
"I will never let that happen, I'll fight, I'll fight even if it causes my life"
"I love you hubby"
"I love you more wifey" I said and brushed her hair behind her ear and kiss her. Then we got out of the car and gave everyone what we bought for them. They all smiled and thank pacifica.