Chapter Twenty-one: What happens next?

Pacifica's POV:
I was taking care of my baby girl alliyah when I heard my phone rang. I looked at the caller's I.D but nothing was written there so I decided to just ignore it. Moments later my phone rang, again. So I had no choice but to answer it
"Hello? Who is this?" I asked with confussion then I just hear him breathe then he hang up. "What? What the heck was that?"

Dipper's POV:
Its been a 7 months since I heard pacifica's sweet voice. I decided to call her. I just want to hear her voice. Just that. When I entered her number I started to call it. It rang but nobody answered it so I tried it once again then she answered it.
"Hello? Who is this?" When I heard her voice, a tear fell on my cheek. I wiped it away and breathe deep then ended up the call. Tears came streaming down my face until I can't see anything anymore. I just... Miss her. I want her back.
Moments later someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw candy crying. She smiled at me and continued wiping away her tears.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked while I put my hands on her shoulder
"Nothing. Hey wanna watch d-ducktective 3 season finale?" She said while wiping her tears.
"No, not until you tell me what's wrong?" I said while I look at her straight in the eye.
She began to cry and kneel down. She fixed her hair and looked at me sadly.
"H-He d-doesn't love me anymore... He-He left me. I feel like I've been rejected by everybody. I feel like a huge mistake created in this world. I shouldn't even be here" she said while crying so hard. I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"You're not a mistake. Nobody is a mistake. Everything has its purpose in this world. Candy, you made me happy while the girl of my dreams walked away. You kept me alive these past months" I kidded she laughed a little then I continued my sentence "No, but seriously. You are the greatest friend I ever had. You never gave up on me eventhough I pushed you away. So how can you say you're just a mistake if you're the reason while I'm still here alive and talking?"
"Thank you dipper. That means so much to me. You're the greatest friend I ever had." She smiled then she hugged me tightly. I hug her back.

Bill's POV:
Yes... YES! Its all according to plan. My cipher is complete and lamma left pine tree for good. But wait. First I have to remove the biggest gap to my perfect plan, Demie Lorraine...

Pacifica's POV:
I prepared some warm milk for my baby girl then I heard her crying upstairs. I rushed upstairs and I saw bill standing infront of my baby girl.
"What the? Bill stop! Please not her! She has nothing to do with this please!" I begged.
"Sorry but she's the only gap to my plan so..." He said and things just started floating around.
"No!" I shouted then ran towards him. I just passed through him like nothing happened.
"Don't you remember dummy? I'm a spirit. There is no way you can take me down. No way."
"Wait stop! What if I gave you the journal number 4"
"What? Are you serious?"
"Yes. But you will leave me, my baby and my family alone"
"Deal" he said as he offers his hand to me
"Its not a deal" I said while I slapped his hand away "Its a sacred promise. And I'm gonna grant it for good"
"Perfect. I'll be off then. Bye Demie" he said as he waved goodbye to my girl. When he was gone, I ran straight to my baby and held her while she was crying. I cried really hard because I want to protect her but not by stealing dipper's journal. I guess I have to move.