Chapter Twelve: The date

Dipper's POV:
I fixed my hair, my clothes and my shoes for my big date with pacifica. While mabel is at the kitchen cooking food and arranging the date (mabel and candy stopped being friends by the way). Pacifica is at the salon doing her hair and buying a dress jeez she has a lot of dresses in her bag why not pick that? I questioned myself but ofcourse I need to focus on the way I look.

Pacifica's POV:
My hair is done, My dress has been picked and my shoes are done I wore them all then I headed straight to the shack. A guitar played and a spoghtlight to dipper, he's holding a rose. I blushed so hard that I can't even walk towards him. He smirked at me and approached me he gave me the rose and we headed to the table. While we waited for the food me and dipper talked
"So, what's this about again?" I asked
"Best night of your life" he said I blushed and he held my hand. When the food arrived we decided to eat after we ate he asked me to dance with me. "May I have this dance?" He said "Ofcourse good sir" I said british-shy while we were dancing, I caught his eyes and he caught mine. He leaned closer... And closer and closer until our lips touched I didn't resisted it I just give in to it. Eventhough everyone is looking at us I didn't care. My eyes widened when we took it off and I touched my lips "My first kiss" I whispered "do you want a second kiss?" He asked I laughed and hug him... "Thank you for this wonderful night hubby, I love you so much" I whispered "I love you too wifey" he said while hugging me.
_____________________________
Hey guys! Sorry uf the story is too short. Sorry but I feel really sleepy so yeah see you tomorrow you guys ILYSM
-Abby