Chapter 36: Bye bill

Dipper's POV:
I wake up at 8:00 in the morning and it seemed to me that pacifica woke up early since she wasn't by my side this morning and I didn't see alliyah at her bedroom too maybe she went to school. I went to gravity falls to visit grunkle stan and grunkle ford. When I got there I hear gideon and bill threatening ford and stan.
"Where's the journal number 4?" Bill asked furoiusly
"I won't tell you" ford shouted
"Tell us or your twin gets it" gideon shouted
"Get that stupid hand near to my face and I dare you... I double dare you, you're the one who's gonna get it you little idiot!"stan shouted. I opened the door and bill looks at me and runs to me
"You! Where is the journal number--- AHHHHH!!!!" He said as he gets sucked in a portal I casted before I open the door.
"Let my uncle go gideo--- wah?" I said cause stan and ford already got out of the ropes and gideon was the one who is tied up.
"Thanks kid... You really did it today and as a reward of bravery... I present to you..."
"Bro!" Mabel gets out of a room and hugs me. I hug her back and tears started dropping from our faces. I am really glad cause I finally see mabel after 5 years.
"So how's life?" She asked while wiping tears away
"Its good... Anyways I wanted to ask you if I could buy that house"
"Oh the modern one?"
"Yeah"
"Sure! And don't worry its on the house. For my sibling, its for free"
"Woah really mabel?"
"Yeah! And I know that you will love it"
"Actually there's something else that I wanted to ask you"
"What is it?"
"I need your help"
"Well remember pacifica's 18th birthday?"
"Yeah"
"We're gonna do something special for her but its far more better than her 18th birthday"