Chapter 32

When I checked the time the next morning, it was already 7:30.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed.

I quickly went to wash my face and brush my teeth. I got out of there in three minutes (Yes,I checked) and hurriedly put my clothes on.

I grabbed my stuff and ran outside, checking the time on my watch.

7:40

Sighing in relief, I made my way downstairs, only to realise that I'd forgotten my cell phone in my room.

Muttering profanities under my breath, I ran back upstairs, dropping my bag in the process.

Today was just not my day. Scowling at the floor which now had the contents of my bag spread across it, I bent down to pick things up.

As soon as I put everything back in my bag,I got up in a quick movement which made me hit my head with something hard.

"Ow!" I groaned, rubbing my head.

I saw Aaron frowning at me with worry."Are you okay?" he asked gently .

"Yes," I replied and he smiled at me.

It was impossible to not return his smile, so I smiled back at him.

It was crazy how I could go from wanting to kill someone to wanting to grin like an idiot.

I suddenly remembered I had to get my phone. "Wait, I'll just be back," I muttered and dashed into my room to get my phone.

Except, I couldn't find my phone."Isn't this just fucking great!" I almost screamed.

I turned around when I heard laughing. "Looking for this, my love?" Aaron asked, holding up my phone in his hand.

Glaring, I grabbed my phone."Jerk," I replied.

"Aw, come on" he said, batting his eyelashes at me.

And then, how could I be mad at him?

He  leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

And I was in a good mood. Just like that.

"Let's go to school now, shall we?" he said, holding out a hand for me to hold.

"Why haven't you gone to school yet?" I asked him, giving him my hand as he intertwined our fingers.

"Couldn't go without you now could I?" he grinned at me and I melted.

"You didn't have to wait for me, you -"

Always the gentleman, he cut me off, as usual.

"-Oh shut it, Ashy. Have you had something to eat?" he asked as we reached downstairs.

"No, we don't really have time," I said, glancing at the time on my phone.

7:55

"Shit! We have to be school in like, five minutes!'' I exclaimed in horror.

"Relax, we can skip first period," Aaron said calmly and made me sit down on a chair as he went to the kitchen.

I instantly got back up."No, we really should get going Aaron, we'll get detention! Besides I have to-"

He pressed his lips against mine in a mind blowing kiss.

That shut me up alright.

***

"So you guys are dating now, huh?" Trent asked, biting into his tuna sandwich.

I'd just explained everything to him. Since he had been with Cara in the kitchen when Aaron had admitted to us dating, he still didn't know about it so we'd decided to tell him.