Chapter 36

The next morning I woke up with a groan as bright sunlight hit my eyes.

A smile soon made its way onto my face as I remembered yesterday. I chuckled as I remembered the food fight.

The smile, however, was soon wiped off my face when I remembered I had to go to school. I groaned.

"Well, you're not creepy at all," Aaron said and I looked up from my pillow to see him standing near the door, already dressed for school.

Damn him, why does he always have to look so good?

Crap, he'd just witnessed me smiling and groaning to myself. Way to go Ashley.

"Says the guy who's staring at an innocent little girl early in the morning."

"Is it wrong that I want to see my beautiful girlfriend?" he smiled, walking towards me.

My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks heat up."I, uh, uh.."

Fucking hell, say something!

He smirked at my reaction and leaned in closer so that his breath was fanning my face.

My heart thudded loudly in my chest.Holy crap, the things this boy makes me feel.

"Love the spongebob pajamas, Ashy."

Huh?

My eyes widened and my cheeks turned red when I looked down to see what I was wearing.

Not knowing what else to do, I grabbed a pillow from the bed and chucked it at him -which he effortlessly caught,might I add-before running into the bathroom. Well, that wasn't embarassing at all.

Frowning, I opened the door to my closet.

"Boo!"

I screamed and was almost about to trip when he caught my hand, steadying me. Then he burst out laughing.

"Asshole!" I spat at him before shoving his laughing ass out of my room.

***

"You're such a jerk, Aaron!" I exclaimed as I sat down for lunch that day.

"What'd he do now?" Cole asked, looking amused. He really liked it when Aaron did crazy things like this.

Aaron told him what he'd done and they both ended up cackling as Aaron imitated how I'd screamed.

That's it. I am so not talking to the jerk now.

"I'm going to the library," I scowled and got up to leave.

I had to look for Trent too, I'd been looking for him all morning . I'd even texted him a few times but he hadn't replied.

As I was going to the library, someone jogged up to me. Tyler.

It was then that I remembered he'd wanted to tell me something. "Hey, Ashley," he panted.

"Hi Tyler."

"How are you?" he asked.

Of all days, did he have to come up to me now? When I wasn't in a good mood?