Chapter 33

"A little birdie told me someone's going on their first date tonight," Amanda said, entering my room.

"What are you talking about?"

Amanda laughed."Drop it Ashley, Aaron told me everything."

I gave her an incredulous look.

"Come on, stop worrying about this and start thinking about what you're going to wear tonight."

My eyes widened. "Oh, shit.What the hell am I going to wear?"

Of course, I'd thought about it. In fact I'd come to my room thinking about what I was going to wear but somehow I'd ended up sitting on my bed, thinking about Aaron. I internally slapped myself.

Amanda laughed making me shoot her a glare. Did she find my situation funny?

"C'mon I'll help you," she said walking over to my closet.

After an hour of rejecting almost every piece of clothing I owned, Amanda finally found something she liked.

It was a pretty green dress that my mom had gotten me this year. It was simple, yet elegant. Just perfect.

"I'm going to do your makeup and hair," she declared, running off to her room.

After an hour of roughly pulling at my hair, jerking my head violently and almost stabbing me in the eye with a makeup brush, Amanda finally allowed me to look in the mirror. My eyes went wide in surprise. She had done a great job.

"What do you think?" Amanda asked, looking at me expectantly.

I frowned, pretending not to like it."Hmm, I think...I LOVE YOU!" I exclaimed throwing my arms around her. "Thank you so much, Amanda."

"Oh shut up, you," she grinned."Now wait here, I have to go check on my brother," she winked.

When she left, I put my heels on and grabbed my phone from the table before walking over to the mirror to give myself one last look.

"Mandy don't do this, I'm really not read-"

I turned around to see Aaron wearing a blue button down shirt with black jeans. His hair looked tame and was brushed back neatly, making him look kind of different. Good different though. He looked gorgeous like always.

His eyes were wide open and I'm sure mine were too.

Someone cleared their throat and it was then that I realised that Amanda was standing behind Aaron.

"Get going you two, before me and Jo have to kick you out," she said, and I wasn't sure if she was joking or not.

Aaron glared at her but I was too mindblown to react to what she'd said.

"Go away," he hissed at her.

"Shut up, grumpy pants and take your girl," she shoved him into the room.

He shot her another scowl before looking at me. His scowl morphed into a smile as he looked at me.

He held out his hand."Shall we?" he asked, grinning cheekily.

"We shall," I grinned back, placing my hand in his.

Amanda rolled her eyes but she was smiling."Have fun,dorks."

"Where are we going?" I asked Aaron as soon as we were out of the house.

"You'll find out soon," he winked."Wait right here," he said.

Before I could protest, he was gone. I sighed, wondering curiously what he could possibly be upto.

"We're ready to go,"he grinned grabbing my hand."Get in," he said.