Chapter 11

"Dad?"Aaron frowned.

"Hi son."

Aaron's frown remained put.

Okay,so there was something I didn't know about.

"Um,I'll just,uh, leave" I said, suddenly feeling very awkward.

"Ashley,wait," Aaron said just as I turned towards the door.

"We're going together,right?" Aaron and his dad were both looking at me now.

I looked at his dad first,then at him,confused but I decided to play along.

"Yeah,of course,"I laughed nervously.

"See you later, Dad."

He kind of hissed the last word.I was beyond confused. I had no idea what was going on.

I shot his father a polite smile before turning to leave— which he did not return.

How kind.

Aaron grabbed my hand and led the way.I glanced at his hand holding mine but didn't say anything, because he seemed pissed.

I was tempted to ask him what was up with him and his dad but I held it in.It seemed wrong to interfere,especially since we weren't really good friends.Were we even friends?I didn't know.

"Um, Aaron?"

"What?" he almost snapped.

'Aren't you...gonna put clothes on?" I  suppressed a giggle.

"What?"he asked, confused before he realized he was just wearing a towel.

"Oh.I'll be right back," he said, giving me a half hearted smile.

I smiled as he went back to his room, his muscles flexing as he jogged upstairs.

Fortunately, he didn't see me staring at him. He would've never let me live that one down.

A few minutes later, he came downstairs, now fully clothed to my disappointment.

"Um,so you're coming with us?"

"I don't know.What are you guys doing?" he asked.

From the corner of my eye ,I saw Cole and Trent walk towards us. I'd almost forgotten that they'd been waiting for me.

"We're going for a movie,I guess.Nothing much," I answered with a shrug.

"You're coming with?" Cole asked Aaron.

"Yes,"

And that's how we ended up watching a lame ass action movie(thanks to Cole) which made me want to throw up.

Trent and Cole left after the movie was over and said they'd see us at the dinner.

Aaron and I left too to go home,to get changed and pick Amanda.

Amanda wore a cute purple dress with perfectly done makeup.She had done a fantastic job with mine,too.

She was currently talking over the phone outside.

Their father seemed to be nowhere in sight which I took as a good sign, considering the weird encounter earlier today.

Amanda's brother came downstairs wearing a black leather jacket with a black t-shirt underneath and blue jeans.

Oh my God.

How could someone look that hot?

When he caught me looking at him,he smirked, looking even sexier.