Chapter 12

Dinner went pretty well. I hadn't really expected it to be so fun but Aaron's friends were hilarious.

They kept on insulting Aaron the whole time and that annoyed him to a great extent hence making my day,or night. Whatever.

Amanda was the only one who seemed a bit lost but that was only because her boyfriend couldn't come.

But even she couldn't keep herself from enjoying, because Aaron's friends were really fun, much to my surprise.

I guess I'd expected them to be typical high school jerks but they were nothing like that.

I went home with Aaron and Amanda and Aaron kept grumbling about how much his stomach hurt from eating so much.

I couldn't blame him. I'd eaten a lot too. The food was incredible,which made the night all the more better.

It had been quite a while since I'd had this much fun.

From the very next day I dedicated all of my time to the preparations of the concert which was in nearly four days. And I would have been pretty nervous about it, had I not been as busy as I was.

I had to call Mr.Meyers about fifty times for all sorts of questions that I had.

There were a lot of things to be taken care of and I wanted everyting to be perfect .So,obviously I didn't get a minute's rest for the next few days.

It was now Friday,just a day before the concert.

I was at the Woods' house, but with the band.

They all went on and on about the next day. They were all so excited about this whole thing. Nervous too, but excited as hell.

I'd barely spoken to them for the past week because both them and I had been so busy with our own preparations.

When I listened to them play, I could tell they'd worked very hard. They sounded amazing.

Aaron kept coming in and going out, which annoyed no one,except me,for some reason.

I guess they were too caught up in their work to notice.

I mean I  didn't mind if he just sat there and hung out but he literally kept leaving and coming back every ten minutes.

I managed to ignore him but I couldn't resist yelling at him later that day, when he continued doing what he had earlier when Josh and the others were over.

"Can you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Annoying me. I'd really appreciate it,thanks."

"I literally didn't even say a word to you."

"You're still annoying."

"I'm sorry?"

"You're.Still.Annoying."

"You wanna say that again?"

"I think you heard me pretty well the first time," I rolled my eyes.

He moved closer to where I was standing near the desk.

"Aaron,seriously, don't," I warned him as he walked closer to me.

I was not going to let him kiss me again.

He laughed."What? You think I'm gonna kiss you? I'm not. Kissing you is like kissing a wall," he said. "No fun."

Ouch.

"Well,I'm not surprised you've done that before."

"Done what before?"he asked,confused.