Chapter 41

"Are you serious?" I laughed, clutching my stomach as Callum told me yet another embarrassing story about Aaron.

"Oh my God!Shut up! Shut up! Ugh!" Aaron put his head between his hands.

All ten of us —Cole, Trent, Amanda, Elena, Aaron's friends Dylan, Kaden and Callum and his girlfriend Jessica, Aaron and me —were currently having lunch. Saying that it was entertaining would be an understatement.

"No, it's true. I was there too,"Amanda cackled.

"Amanda!" Aaron protested, looking betrayed by his sister.

I almost laughed at the look he gave her. But I grabbed his hand in mine instead.

He slowly turned to look at me. I shot him a reassuring smile. He visibly relaxed, smiling back at me.

"So, Amanda what was that...Oh yeah,something about you wetting your bed..." Aaron smirked evilly at his sister.

"You wouldn't," she whispered, looking horrified.

"So, Trent, you know this one time I was-"

"Aaron!" Amanda interrupted him looking extremely scared.

"Now, Mandy, you shouldn't interrupt your big brother," he tutted,giving her the most sarcastic smile I had ever seen.

"Aaron don't you dare!" she hissed and he just laughed in response.

After that he went on to tell us all the story of how Amanda wet her bed at the age of eleven. Aaron somehow managed to make it sound ten times more hilarious and we all laughed loudly, Trent included.

Amanda just sat in her chair, looking horrified.

"I am so getting you back for this,you asshole," she shot Aaron a glare.

"I'd like to see you try," he snorted, sipping water from his glass.

"Oh, Ashley, did I forget to tell you about that one day when Aaron and I went fishing with Mrs.Baker," she shot Aaron a smug look who stared at her worriedly "whom Aaron had a crush on, by the way. He was so excited about the teeny tiny fish that he'd caught that he jumped around and fell into the water screaming that he'd caught a 'shark'."

We all burst out laughing.

"That is so cute! But honestly?A shark?How old were you?" I laughed.

"Eleven," he replied,trying to seem non chalant as he stuck his fork into his steak.

We laughed even harder. Oh how I loved this boy.

That was pretty much how two hours full of laughter and embarrassing stories flew by.

"Movie."

"Bowling."

"Movie."

"Bowling."

"Ice cream."

"Yes! Thank you Cole," Dylan let out a sigh of relief and fist bumped Cole.

"No, I really want to see this movie! Jess, tell them," Callum nudged his girlfriend who looked very uninterested in the whole discussion. In fact, ever since I'd met her, she had been looking bored out of her mind.

It was safe to say that no one liked her. Other than Callum, of course.

"Yeah, yeah,sure..." she replied absentmindedly staring into the distance.

We ended up going to the mall. We split up from there. Now it was just Cole, Aaron, me and Elena.

"I love that store!Let's go in there!" Elena squealed, dragging me off to yet another store.