Chapter 44

"You guys are adorable," I said,pulling Cole and Elena into a hug."I'm so happy for you two."

They both hugged me back and after thanking me they pulled away.

"Anyway, I gotta go find Trent. I have to ask him all about that big date," I shot Cole a wink.

His eyes widened."I completely forgot about that! He hasn't talked to you since?"

I shook my head no.

"Okay,El and I will wait in the cafeteria."

"Okay. See you guys in a bit," I said,dashing off to the library where I knew Trent would be.

Sure enough,he was sitting on a table at the very back,reading a gigantic book.

"Trenty!" I exclaimed loudly, earning myself a lot of glares.

"Sorry," I muttered sheepishly before sitting down next to Trent who was shaking his head at me with an amused look.

"Let's go outside,I need to talk to you," I whispered.

" I have a test. Can I see you after school?" he whispered back.

I shot him a look and pinched the skin on his hand. " No can do."

Needless to say, I convinced him to come with me.

"You are one hell of a violent person," he glared at me, rubbing his hand as we stepped outside

"Blah,blah,blah. Tell me everything now."

"What do you wanna know?"

"Trent,I swear to God,I am going to punch you so hard-"

"Okay,fine,fine! I'm telling you."

I smirked."You wanna go to the cafeteria and tell everyone together or tell me first?"

"Won't it be kind of...awkward with Aaron there? I mean he is her brother," he scratched the back of his head.

"Fine then tell me quickly."

"It was great,Ashley.She seems like a really nice person."

"Do you like her?"

"I don't like, like her but I do like her.I mean we've just been on one date. Isn't it too early to know if I like her?"

" I guess but like, you are interested though, aren't you?"

He nodded his head."You know I'm not the kind of guy to just, you know."

I smiled."Look,I know you're not gonna dump her or whatever but I just want you to know that she is a genuinely nice girl. Tell her if you don't think things are working out from the beginning okay? I want you both to be happy."

"I know,Ash. You don't need to worry."

"Are you happy?"

"I guess?I mean I had a lot of fun when we went out. Thanks for setting us up,by the way."

I chuckled. I was so happy for him.Things finally seemed to be getting better for him.

I smiled."You're welcome.Wanna get something to eat ?"

"Yes,please.I am starving!",l Aaron appeared out of nowhere,planting a kiss on my lips before holding my hand.

Damn.

"Hello to you too, Woods," Trent said.

"Hello there Trenty," Aaron said, using my nickname for Trent as we walked to the cafeteria.

"Don't call me that," Trent glared at Aaron.

"Huh?What was that Trenty?"

Trent shot him the finger as we went inside."I'm gonna go get some food. Ashley,what do you want?"