Chapter 43

"I'll give you a minute," my mother said after thanking everyone,leaving me with Aaron, Amanda and Joanna.

I nodded, my eyes already watering.

"Thank you so much for everything,Amanda," I hugged her.

She'd been nothing but nice to me beginning from the day she offered to let me move in to this day. We had become such good friends over this period of time.

"Oh come on,Ashley," she replied,hugging me back.

A minute or so later,we pulled away.

"I'm so glad you decided to live with us," she smiled.

I smiled back."Me too."

Joanna had tears in her eyes as she embraced me."Oh,honey. I'm going to miss you."

I hugged her tightly."I'm gonna miss you too Jo."

We pulled away.It was time for the hardest one. Aaron.

He had a pained look on his face. I drew in a deep breath.

He pulled me close and my arms went around him."I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too," I whispered, burying my hear into his chest.

***

The entire ride back home I was thinking about Aaron. I missed him like hell.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out.I had five texts from Aaron.

Come back.        9:06

I miss you.         9:10

Ashleeeeeey      9:11

Babe?                  9:12

:(                      9:15

I typed in a reply and hit send.

I miss you more. Can't wait to see you at school tomorrow.

I sighed. It was so strange to think that I couldn't just turn over to my left to see him now. No,I had to wait an entire day now. Well,not really. It was some hours. But you get the point.

Aaron : Well tg your room still smells like you.

He replied almost immediately.

I almost aww-ed out loud. He was going to be the death of me.

How's your hand?

Aaron : Better now. I wish you were here though.

With a sigh,I turned the display off.

God, this was going to be hard.

***

Sleep didn't come to me that night.I kept tossing and turning around every thirty seconds.

Why was this so hard?I hadn't realised my feelings for Aaron were this strong. Until now, that is.

I was in love with him. I really,really was.It wasn't about joking around or having fun.It was a lot more than that. It was so much more than that.

I was in love with Aaron Woods. And it thrilled and terrified me at the same time.

Should I tell him, should I not?