Chapter 4

Me and Monae are sitting in my front room and I hook up my laptop to the tv through an HDMI cord. I search Netflix  until we both agree on a movie. I go sit on the love seat while she sits on the couch.
   She looks at me confused and asks," Why are you sitting all the way over there?"
   " Um.. I don't know.. Giving you space I guess?", I respond.
   She motions for me to come over and I stand up and go sit on the other side of the couch. She scoots over close to me so that our legs are a few inches from touching.
   She giggles and says," I think this is enough space, don't you?"
   I do a nervous laugh, smile, and lick my lips. She watches my lips as I say, " Yeah, I think so."
   I'm trying to get over a little of my shyness but how could I not be a little shy when I'm in the presence of such a queen.
   We chose to watch a romantic- comedy. She keeps looking at me; I can see her out the corner of my eye.
   She looks at me with a smile and says," So what made you stop and talk to me?.. I can see that you're shy."
   " Well, um.. honestly I thought you were..um.. crazy beautiful and I knew I couldn't pass up that opportunity.", I say looking down in her direction.
   She smiles and says, " Aww you're so sweet. You seem like a cool person even though you don't talk much. I think you're really cute...", she looks at my outfit, "... and you know how to dress! That's sexy."
  " Aw thanks. Look at you gassin' me up.", I say blushing.
   Today I'm wearing a button up plaid shirt that's white, blue, and black. I have on dark blue faded joggers and had on blue high top vans. My vans lay on the ground in front of the love seat where I was previously sitting. I look over at them and I can feel my cheeks getting redder and redder.
   She grabs my chin softly with her index finger and thumb and turns my face towards her. She pauses, looks in my eyes, and she licks her lips. I lean in and she meets me half way. Her lips are so soft and so juicy. I just can't stop myself. I turn the front of my body to face her, put my hands on her hips, and pull her closer to me with slight force, which seems to turn her on.
   She grabs my shirt and pulls me down slowly on top of her. She spreads her legs and I end up between them. My hands wander over her body looking to discover every inch.
   As we begin to make out with more intensity, my phone rings and I don't want to pull away. I start to reach in my pocket for my phone with my right hand and she stops my hand and puts it on the top of her pussy making me rub it slowly.
   My phone stops ringing and she begins taking off my button-up revealing my black tank top. She pulls off my tank top and then her polo. Things heat up really quickly and I pick her up with her legs around my waist and take her to my bedroom.
   Both of us strip completely and our eyes wander over each others' bodies. She sits up on the bed and starts to rub my six pack while I'm standing in between her legs.
   My phone starts to ring again and she starts pulling me down and quietly moaning,"noooooooo."
"It might be important. Just give me one sec baby." I reach in my pants pocket and get my phone. It reads 6 missed calls from Derek..
   I roll my eyes, turn my phone on silent, and return to what I was doing. It was the BEST 2 hours of my life! We are laying in my bed cuddled up catching our breaths. I look over and see my phone on the floor going off AGAIN! I can see that it's another call from Derek. Why won't he just LEAVE ME ALONE?