Chapter 5

Mo stayed with me all of yesterday and last night. We stayed up until 3 AM just talking and getting to know each other. She's really something. I have to be careful not to start to like her TOO much.
My alarm rang at 9 Am this morning and I woke up to her head laying on my naked chest and her left arm wrapped around my stomach. My left arm warmed her backed and my right lay limp beside me.
She felt me start to move and began to wake up. She wiped her eyes and attempted to open them. I yawned and smiled at the site of her.
   When she got up and left to go to her room as I finished getting ready, all I could think about was her. I reminisced on how her heart beat felt against the top of my stomach, and how many times she cried out "don't stop" while we were getting highly acquainted. I remember the way she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip when she was about to soak my sheets.
    Now as I sit in French class, I can't keep focus. Madame Symone calls on me and I snap out of my day dream.
   " Huh?", I say trying to refocus.
   She asks me something about the pages we were supposed to be reading and I respond, " Je ne comprands pas.." (meaning I don't understand).
   She looks at me confused and repeats the question and I respond the same way and shake my head. She asks if someone can help me out and this cute girl in the back of the class raises her hand and answers.
   She has an Australian accent, long Auburn colored hair, and she's wearing baby blue skinny jeans, a grey low cut sweater, and grey high top vans. DAMN she's sexy! And that accent!
   She has thick, juicy, pink lips and when she speaks it's like they vibrate with each word. She has a super tiny waist and average sized thighs, sitting on a NICE sized ass. Oh shit I'm staring too long...
   She catches my glance and throws a sexy smirk at me. I send a slight smile back and face forward. I'm sitting in the dead center of my other classmates and she's one row behind, diagonal to me, in the corner. I can feel someone looking at me and I turn my head back quickly trying to catch a glance and I catch her staring at me and I turn back around.
   Class is finally over and I get up and start walking out. She comes up beside me and we walk through the classroom door. She puts her right hand on my shoulder and I turn, look at her and smirk.
   She says," Hey, your names Gabrielle right?"
   " Yeah, but you can call me Gabby. What's your name?"
   " I'm Shayla." She holds her right hand out slightly and I shake it.
   "Nice to meet you."
   She licks those juicy ass lips and says," You too.. So um.. if you want, we could get together sometimes and work on our French together. I mean I understand it pretty well and I can help you out."
  HELL THE FUCK YES!! "Um.. yeah. That would be cool."
   "Let me give you my number.." I'm working really hard to control my facial expressions as I hand her my iPhone. After she puts her number in, I send her a text with a winky face so that she can save mine.
   "I'll text you, okay?", she says with a smile as she walks away. I smile and nod as I watch her leave.