Chapter 19

I take my mouth off of his dick and his cum has built up at the head. I put the tip of the knife on the head and look at him. I start to speak calmly as he sits here in shock.
   " You dirty mother fucker.You actually thought I would let you skeet in my mouth? I could chop the tip of your dick off AND NOT GIVE TWO FUCKS!.. but I won't.. I told you to leave me THE FUCK ALONE, but NO! You couldn't let it go! You couldn't leave me be!.."
   I slit his pee hole and he shrieks sending his cum soaring towards the ceiling. I move so it doesn't hit me and back up towards my girls.
   "I don't want you nor have I ever wanted you! I have strong feelings for each one of them, probably more than I should."
   I glance back at them, while he holds his dick and screams in pain. Amia has broke free and is cutting them loose. They all are looking at me in astonishment. 
   " AHHHHH! YOU STUPID BITCH! I'MA FUCK YOU UP! ", Derek screams.
   I turn back as he pulls up his boxers and launches at me. Right when he does, Amia breaks the girls free and Shayla gets to her feet and drop kicks him in the side of his face.OH SHIT! Derek stops his face from hitting the rail on his bed with his hands. He blinks his eyes like he lost his vision.
   Mo brings me my coat and I put it on and button a couple buttons quick to cover up.
   Derek finds his balance and dashes at Shayla and starts to choke her while lifting her towards the sky. We can hear her gasping for air as she scratches at his throat. Derek can over power us all fighting one-on-one, but together he is no match for us. All 3 of us jump him and he releases Shayla. She punches him in the jaw and bends over to catch her breath. A mixture of blood and saliva flies from his mouth and splats on the floor.
   I get him down on the ground and put him in a choke hold and start to squeeze as hard as I can. He's kicking his feet and grabbing on to my arm. I can feel him getting loose. He's struggling from the lack of air but still my muscle is no match for his.
" GO! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL MEET YALL OUTSIDE!"
Each one of them shouts in unison, "No, I'm staying!"
He reaches under his bed for something and before I know it, he pulls out a gun and shoots me in my left shoulder. I have no choice but to release my grip. I grab my shoulder and the blood seeps through my fingers. 
I scream out, " AHHHHH! YOU BITCH!..WHAT THE FUCK? AHHHH!"
   He gets up and starts waving the gun at my girls. My heart drops as they stand there motionless, with their eyes focused on the barrel of his gun. I hear something crash outside and then a few seconds later there is a knock on the door..